Next Year's Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Year's Team

Great win last night, some more games like that and we'll make the conference tourney although the Summit has been wildly unpredictable this season.

Minus the IPFW game we are starting to resemble an actual DI team, and I don't want to discount this years team but the next couple years we should be stacked with upcoming players.

Guards
    Sr- Garrett Callahan 6'1
    Jr- Michael Palarca 5'10
    Jr- Dale Moss 6'4
    Jr- Clint Sargent 6'4
    Jr- Payton Tivis 6'2
    So Griffan Callahan 6'4
    Fr- Chad White 6'6

Forwards
    Sr- Kai Williams 6'6
    Jr- Anthony Cordova 6'7
    So- Josh Cassaday 6'6
    So- Dwight Pederson 6'8
    Fr- James Radar 6'7
    Fr- Tony Fiegen 6'7

Centers
    Sr- Mark Engen 6'10
    Jr- Anthony Davis 6'10

This will be the first year we could conceivably have a 10 player rotation of solid players. I would expect Nagy to really be able to push the tempo and play pressure D. We will have the flexibility to play small or big. With all the doom and gloom we've been experiencing, it looks like there is finally some light at the end of the tunnel.

Re: Next Year's Team

Does anyone know if we have interest anymore in Nate Wolters? He had 39 points in his game last night. I think he would have been a nice addition to the team next year. I don't believe he signed with anyone during the early period.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonRabbit View Post
      Does anyone know if we have interest anymore in Nate Wolters? He had 39 points in his game last night. I think he would have been a nice addition to the team next year. I don't believe he signed with anyone during the early period.
      See below thread. Mutual agreement between SDSU and Nate to part ways.

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...t=Nate+Wolters

Comment

Chad White is all of 6' 7" and Tony Fiegen is over 6' 8"

Comment

Working...
        X