If there is any solace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there is any solace

Denver knocked off Colorado State last nite. 66-55.

Re: If there is any solace

I hope ythe Nagy supporters are happy. After we lose to Iowa State we will be 3-9 vs Div I teams. Two of the wins against transitional teams and one against a team that will likely be Div III soon. I am past angry and almost dont care anymore. From the lack of attendance at our games many are starting to feel this way. I do feel sorry for the guys. They deserve a better coach.

BTW, does Nagy think that all the yelling at the players on the sidelines will actually get them to play any harder?

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_boy View Post
      I hope ythe Nagy supporters are happy.

BTW, does Nagy think that all the yelling at the players on the sidelines will actually get them to play any harder?
      Yes, thats why he yells at them. Should he be a potted plant and collect 100k? I am happy, the snow stopped and the wind died down. Now some warm air from the south. maybe.
      Last edited by Nidaros; 12-21-2008, 08:39 PM.

Comment

I hope ythe Nagy supporters are happy. After we lose to Iowa State we will be 3-9 vs Div I teams. Two of the wins against transitional teams and one against a team that will likely be Div III soon. I am past angry and almost dont care anymore. From the lack of attendance at our games many are starting to feel this way. I do feel sorry for the guys. They deserve a better coach.

Question: If you "almost" don't care anymore, will we see fewer posts with exactly the same theme and content every time?

Comment

I'm with you, I am almost to the point I don't care either. I'm going to quit posting in this section until things turn around. I'll still support the team by going to games, unless thing get real bad!!! I'm not sure what it would take for me to quit attending games, perhaps I will find out this season. This teams effort and execution stinks. That's my last thought for a while. Hope to see all of you at Frost, Go Jacks!
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
            I'm with you, I am almost to the point I don't care either. I'm going to quit posting in this section until things turn around. I'll still support the team by going to games, unless thing get real bad!!! I'm not sure what it would take for me to quit attending games, perhaps I will find out this season. This teams effort and execution stinks. That's my last thought for a while. Hope to see all of you at Frost, Go Jacks!
            A fair- weathered poster?

A lot of posters were pretty pumped up over the Cal-State game and now we lose to a team we could have beat... but by all rights we should have lost to,and now some are ready to throw in the towel?

Comment

I'm still optimistic about the Conference Season. We are 1-1 and I think we can compete to the point of making the conference tournament in Sioux Falls. That is the only goal I have for the season. If Kai can break out of his slump and start having fun again I believe we can achieve some positive results. You have to be encouraged with what Griffan did in his first game! If the fans can rally behind this team when playing at home that will help tremendously!

Comment

Working...
              X