Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Noah Dahlman

Originally posted by Mack Truck
    us four? excuse me but i am a close follower of braham athletics and know some of the athletes on a personal level now im giving info on what i have heard and i get crap for it.....thats not cool sorry for whatever problem you have with me milwaukeejacksalum but please respect what i have to say thanks
    I apologize if I lumped you in with TyroneBiggums and Alpha Romeo. Just seemed odd to me that 4 posters all signed up within the same hour and instantly started posting threads about cars and recruits who used to date someone on the volleyball team. When people start posting things on the board with lines like "I need some more crack" or something of the like, I get somewhat perturbed. This board is far from a straight laced serious discussion only board, but it's also a long step from the Argus board which has been overrun by highschoolers and other idiots posting things with the sole intention of inciting a response from the usual posters. As I said before, I take SDSU far too seriously to have some idiot come on here and ask me what I think of an Alpha Romeo. Again, sorry I lumped you in with those who have nothing better to do than surf the internet looking for message boards as a vehicle to act like an idiot.

By the way, I've been to Braham on several occasions and am very close to the Melcher family so I have mucho respect for Braham people. From my limited experience, they are very Jackrabbit friendly.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
      [quote author=Mack Truck link=1148048313/0#7 date=1148082539]us four? excuse me but i am a close follower of braham athletics and know some of the athletes on a personal level now im giving info on what i have heard and i get crap for it.....thats not cool sorry for whatever problem you have with me milwaukeejacksalum but please respect what i have to say thanks
      I apologize if I lumped you in with TyroneBiggums and Alpha Romeo.  Just seemed odd to me that 4 posters all signed up within the same hour and instantly started posting threads about cars and recruits who used to date someone on the volleyball team.  When people start posting things on the board with lines like "I need some more crack" or something of the like, I get somewhat perturbed.  This board is far from a straight laced serious discussion only board, but it's also a long step from the Argus board which has been overrun by highschoolers and other idiots posting things with the sole intention of inciting a response from the usual posters.  As I said before, I take SDSU far too seriously to have some idiot come on here and ask me what I think of an Alpha Romeo.  Again, sorry I lumped you in with those who have nothing better to do than surf the internet looking for message boards as a vehicle to act like an idiot.

By the way, I've been to Braham on several occasions and am very close to the Melcher family so I have mucho respect for Braham people.  From my limited experience, they are very Jackrabbit friendly.
      [/quote]

apology accepted. i completely understand where you are coming from! and i thought that was pretty idiotic and immature to post something like "i want crack" on a college athletic forum.

Comment

Noah Dahlman may be playing Big 10 Football for the Spartans!

Dahlman has seen an interesting development take place in his recruitment. The 6-foot-6, 175-pound small forward from Braham (MN) High School currently has double-digit schools involved in his recruitment and, more importantly, a handful of scholarship offers. However, it appears that Dahlman is considering playing football at Michigan State, which is where his brother currently attends school.

"Furman, North Dakota State, South Dakota State and Fairfield have offered scholarships," said Dahlman. "Bucknell, Richmond and Northern Iowa are the new schools recruiting me. Iowa State, UNLV, Wisconsin, Northern Illinois and Wisconsin-Green Bay are also interested.

"I have had good conversations with all of the new schools recruiting me," he added. "Most of the schools just want to watch me play again in July before they offer me. The month of July will be very busy for me. I am going to the Peach Jam and the Super Showcase. Nike Camp is still a possibility, but I don't know for sure yet. I am also going to attend a couple of events in Kansas City."

Isaiah Dahlman, the No. 112 ranked player in the class of 2006, is Noah's older brother and is preparing for his first year at Michigan State. It was always believed that the two would take separate paths in college. However, it appears that those plans might be changing.

While nothing has officially been decided upon just yet, Dahlman is considering playing football for the Spartans.

"I recently took an unofficial visit to Michigan State," said Dahlman. "I am thinking about playing football for the Spartans. They have not offered yet and I don't know if they will. I would love to play basketball with my brother, so that is still a possibility.

"If I were to receive a football scholarship to attend Michigan State, I would walk-on to the basketball team," he added. "A decision about that has not been made yet, so I really don't know what is going to happen."
        Talk about it in: In the Paint

Comment

Working...
        X