Drake Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake Game

I know we have VCU coming up before the Drake game, but I had a question if someone is able to answer it.

On www.godrakebulldogs.com, they have the SDSU game listed on Mediacom. Is this a local Mediacom channel in Des Moines, or will this also air in Brookings on the Mediacom channel?

FYI - drakenation is pretty down on their new hire of Mark Phelps. There are lots of comments talking about Drake's offensive struggles against Butler.

Re: Drake Game

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
    I know we have VCU coming up before the Drake game, but I had a question if someone is able to answer it.

On www.godrakebulldogs.com, they have the SDSU game listed on Mediacom. Is this a local Mediacom channel in Des Moines, or will this also air in Brookings on the Mediacom channel?

FYI - drakenation is pretty down on their new hire of Mark Phelps. There are lots of comments talking about Drake's offensive struggles against Butler.
    You should get the game in Brookings, the Butler game was televised as well.

Comment

Re: Drake Game

I've been told we will see the Drake game on TV as well. Since I have DirectTV I guess this gives me a great reason to head down to Cubby's to watch the game!

Thumbs up to DirectTV though, over the weekend they added our local channels to HD!!!! That has been a long time coming and a much welcome change!

Comment

Working...
      X