• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Montana Game Thread

Game over.

Jacks lose by 40.

Comment

Kai drew the tough task of being the player interviewed by Imming. He did well in a hard situation.

Nagy:
      They haven't shot the ball well all year, this is the best they've played all year. We need to look at ourselves, it's tough for us and our approach to the game. I was pleased with how the guys played the second half, I played the freshmen a lot in the second half. A lot of this is just bad scheduling, to be honest, Steve, we just didn't give our kids a chance. In my heart I know it's hard on these kids, losing like this. They're working through it but it's hard. I know they'll fight through it, this is a team I like, but the kids just aren't ready to play the kind of minutes they're playing.

We took too many quick shots--we put up on the board "No early jump shots" even if they were open, we just don't make enough of them. We need to keep the score in the 50's and 60's to be in the game.

Cadwell was so dehydrated, Blake is feeling poorly and quite honestly I am too. This trip has been a mess, it started poorly, it ended poorly. I hope the kids will be able to study for their tests. They're working hard, I'm still pleased with them, the effort they played the second half. Some of it is we're just young, we're getting knocked around. We can't rush the physical side of the game, we're just young.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Tough game. Tough season. Tough transition. Hang in there, Jackrabbit nation. Things can only get better. I think.
        This space for lease.

Comment

I agree with filbert..."hoo boy"....

Maybe Montana is better than people are talking about in Big Sky Country.  Caddy being sick does definitely hurt us.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up
            Things can only get better.
            Yep.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

If Nagy doesn't like starting freshmen, why did Callahan start in Montana?
              Just curious?

Comment

I don't see anywhere where Nagy started Garrett. The starting lineup was Frias, Kleinjan, Cadwell, Loney, and Casey.

Comment

Working...
                X