UW-Green Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UW-Green Bay

My internet feed has been working OK. I haven't been listening to the audio part, but I'll have to check it out.
    This space for lease.

Comment

At this point, I think it's more interesting to discuss the video feed than the game itself.

34-16 at the half. We are not leading.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

We may not have enough players to get through the second half of this game, let alone the second half of the season.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up
          We may not have enough players to get through the second half of this game, let alone the second half of the season.
          We may need help from the football team

Comment

Video feed is working great for me.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I initially had problems with the feed, but it's been fine throughout the second half. Still doesn't mean I like what I'm seeing. The announcers just said, "the lead is back down to 25." Ugh.

Comment

I am now watching the slaughter on my TV.  Just has ugly as on the laptop.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

We don't have one guy (not even Cadwell tonight) that belongs on the same court as this team.  We look slow, undersized, outcoached, unintelligent basketball wise, and out hustled.  This team is 5-5 and got beat by NDSU by double figures...that doesn't bode to well for the rest of our season.

We haven't had any luck at all this year, but I am officially past frustrated.
                  "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Boy this is tough stuff to watch. I've seen our team play poorly but this takes the cake.

I await the unrealistic views/spins on this latest blowout. I suppose injuries could be used as an excuse but its probably time to admit that this team isn't good and might not get much better.

Comment

Oh wow. Brutal. So much wrong. Tough to know where to begin.

Comment

I want to be angry at the announcers for laughing at our Jackrabbits but I can't. There were points where this game was laughable. Its hard to say that but facts are facts. On to the next game and the next and the next.

Comment

The only mitigating factor is that we only had nine guys who could play, and more than half of them were freshmen. It's going to be another long fricking winter. Been saying that for three years now. Thank goodness the women's team is strong.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up
                            The only mitigating factor is that we only had nine guys who could play, and more than half of them were freshmen. It's going to be another long fricking winter. Been saying that for three years now. Thank goodness the women's team is strong.
                            Well said. Pretty much sums things up for me and I suspect most who are willing to admit it.

Comment

Nagy:
                              We had some critical possessions in the first half where we had good shots and they wouldn't go down, and they come back and made a three. We got down and just had to come out in the second half and play.

All year, teams have gotten healthy against us, almost every team has told me that we're the best game they've played all year. It's hard on our kids, it's hard to watch them go through it, I can't help them, I don't have a lot of answers for them, in some cases I'm looking for suggestions from them. They've pretty much gotten bad news all year, with injuries and people leaving.

Thomas has had a problem with fouls all year, he spends a lot of time in foul trouble, Mark is that same way, they're not moving their feet and beating people to spots, they get out of position and have to foul.

I thought Blake played very well, unfortunately for Matt, he has to work so hard for a shot, people know he's the one guy on our team who can score.

Right now when you look into the eyes of those kids, they're discouraged, it's hard for me to watch them. I try to tell them we have the players right now who can get the job done, I believe it but I'm not convinced that they believe it. Playing games on the road, it's tiring to do that. We definitely have a difficult task, we coaches do, getting our guys ready to go.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The coach sounded as deflated in his post-game comments as us fans. Hope he and his staff can give the young players hope and something to smile about. Next season is a lot more important than this one. But it would be nice to win a few games during the next couple of months.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X