Recruiting Budgets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting Budgets

was just looking around on midmajority.com and came across some interesting figures. thought that i would share them. numbers are from 2005.

NDSU
    Men's Sports Recruiting Budget (2005)* $190,050
    Rank 121 of 331

SDSU
    Men's Sports Recruiting Budget (2005)* $75,668
    Rank 227 of 331

UNI
    Men's Sports Recruiting Budget (2005)* $113,459
    Rank 176 of 331

Western Illinois
    Men's Sports Recruiting Budget (2005)* $123,624
    Rank 165 of 331

UMKC-no football
    Men's Sports Recruiting Budget (2005)* $26,752
    Rank 313 of 331

Re: Recruiting Budgets

Ouch...ok, let's make checks payable to...

Comment

We have to get in the top 150!

Comment

What does a "recruiting budget" include?

Comment

I believe hotel accomodations, travel money for coaches and recruits on official visits, meal money for host and recruit. possibly for information from recruiting services.

I would imagine that each schools recruiting budget would vary by what account you would put items under.

Comment

When Kai was recruited the the two assistants came to Canada , then Coach Nagy came to see him play, then a third visit by Coach Nagy and Coach Larson , because Kai was always away with the Canadian Jr National team at the time it was hard to get an official visit in for him until May..that is when we came down to Brookings to do the weekend visit....this may have been the norm I am not sure...
            maybe not. All our expenses were taken care of once we reached Brookings, hotels ,meals ,but we drove down, our own cost ,and Kai flew in..

Comment

Thanks for the info, I can see how that could have an impact. The movie Glory Road comes to mind.

Comment

bballfan54, hope you enjoyed the game in Frost Arena last week  
                Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

I most certainly did it was a good win to make the 11 hour drive back to Regina enjoyable

Comment

Working...
                  X