Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA and Rabbits

Oops posted this inthe wrong section.

I was wondering who was the last Rabbit to get a serious look by the NBA? I may be dreaming a little but I think Kai at least should gather some interest. He has NBA size and athleticism, but would have to improve his ball handling and shot for that level. His post up game I think is getting their. The only other question I would have of him is does he have the foot work to defend 2's at that level? Oh well, just thinking out loud.

Re: Rabbits and the NBA

Originally posted by rabbit_boy
    I was wondering who was the last Rabbit to get a serious look by the NBA? I may be dreaming a little but I think Kai at least should gather some interest. He has NBA size and athleticism, but would have to improve his ball handling and shot for that level. His post up game I think is getting their. The only other question I would have of him is does he have the foot work to defend 2's at that level? Oh well, just thinking out loud.
    Steve Lingenfelter played in the NBA. Why is this posted under Jackrabbit football. I have no recollection of any football players in the NBA.

[From Moderator: I moved this post from the football section.]
    Last edited by JackJD; 04-05-2008, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X