Robert Regis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regis is spotted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regis sitting next to Kelly on TV this morning!

i heard from a friend of a friend from an ex-girlfriend that he is trying out for Brandon Valley JV!

Good Luck

Comment

Re: Robert Regis?

Tell Robert that Presentation is right up the road!

Comment

Seriously, is this Regis kid an actual person? This almost sounds like Gordon Mjork, the ficitious candidate who ran for SA President back in 1941. (Chapter 40 from The College on the Hill)

Comment

Originally posted by SDHoops
          You say that, yet Troy Wipf is on the team? and someone from SDSU told me that they had annual walk-on try-outs as so "not to deny anyone the chance" to play ball
          There are no walk on tryouts unless invited. And Troy Wipf is on the team. But go catch a practice sometime. When Troy walked on, they needed a body for practice purposes as well as just having someone on the bench. All I'm saying is that R?b?e?rt R?g?is or if this is an actual person...won't help us. Unless the kid on campus that they find can make an impact, then it won't help. But picking up this kid isn't going to win us a Mid-Con title. Maybe he is that good??? But I highly doubt it.

Comment

Sir Robert Regis (he was knighted recently for "valor on the field of competition&quot would be a huge help to SDSU. Heck, he'd be a major addition to any team, any sport, any country in the world. Basically the world has never seen such a gifted athlete.

I heard he wanted to compete in the Olymics as his own country but they wouldn't let him because technically he did not qualify as "human" under Olympic guidelines. His genetic makeup is closer to that of a Greek God.

On a serious note, I do recall seeing a Robinson Regis in court for a misdemeanor offense. The judge had difficulty understanding his name which is the only reason I recall it. If memory serves, he looked more like Natrone Means than Nate Robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit1999
              Sir Robert Regis (he was knighted recently for "valor on the field of competition&quot would be a huge help to SDSU.  Heck, he'd be a major addition to any team, any sport, any country in the world.  Basically the world has never seen such a gifted athlete.

I heard he wanted to compete in the Olymics as his own country but they wouldn't let him because technically he did not qualify as "human" under Olympic guidelines.  His genetic makeup is closer to that of a Greek God.  

On a serious note, I do recall seeing a Robinson Regis in court for a misdemeanor offense.  The judge had difficulty understanding his name which is the only reason I recall it.  If memory serves, he looked more like Natrone Means than Nate Robinson.

NO THAT IS FUNNY STUFF!

Comment

I see earlier this week we had a Bob Blitiz in the Brookings Register hall of shame for a case of petty thief....ouch

Comment

Working...
                X