Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU

Originally posted by thebluehatman
    Well Terry, Stu, and Mick talk about the NDSU games this weekend on the Podcast at the Argus site.  Interesting stuff check it out y'all.
    I listened to it but it cut out after awhile when they were talking about if nagy schould be optimsitic or not. anyone else notice that? i wanted to hear it all but my internet connection might not be working well so that could have been my problem. Of all things how did we get stuck with Stu getting the game to go too. Can Hardly wait for his write up.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22
      Of course this is the biggest game, its like what they say at north carolina, you can loose everygame but if you beat Duke its still a decent season.
      While this is the biggest game of the year, I disagree with the rest of your statement. I remember when I lived in Vermillion my landlord (who happened to be a big USD donor/supporter) told me how the whole town lives for when SDSU rolls in. To them, that was the biggest game of the year. If they beat us, the season was a success. I always viewed it as a big game, but not one that makes or breaks the season.

Comment

But in this case...having a down season...these two games against NDSU could make our season because we have nothing to play for. Beating them twice would give us bragging rights for a year and may even help in recruiting (maybe).

Comment

It is sad that the Jackrabbit logo is getting more focus than this game...Hopefully the talk at the game revolves more around the game and less around the Rabbit. Go State.

Comment

It is sad that the Jackrabbit logo is getting more focus than this game...Hopefully the talk at the game revolves more around the game and less around the Rabbit.  Go State.
            I couldn't agree more!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII
              [quote author=thebluehatman link=1170171099/30#33 date=1170459371]It is sad that the Jackrabbit logo is getting more focus than this game...Hopefully the talk at the game revolves more around the game and less around the Rabbit. Go State.
              I couldn't agree more![/quote]

It sorta depends on the guys giving us something better to talk about . . . Go Rabbits! Beat the Bison!
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I'll be in Brookings by noon tomorrow. Cubby's not later than 4:00 and Frost arena soon enough to get a decent seat (or not). I'd be pleasantly suprised if it was standing room only. Tough to expect that with the women in Fargo. I've got 5 cowbells and 5 sets of hands to ring them. Add my extended family and will have at least 15 people at the game.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

One time I saw a Bison...Indians killed it...Sioux Indians I think ;D.

Comment

One time I saw a Bison...Indians killed it...Sioux Indians I think ;D.
                    Oh, please . . . don't even start a Sioux-Bison thing here, for the love of God . . .
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
                      [quote author=JACKGUYII link=1170171099/30#34 date=1170459753][quote author=thebluehatman link=1170171099/30#33 date=1170459371]It is sad that the Jackrabbit logo is getting more focus than this game...Hopefully the talk at the game revolves more around the game and less around the Rabbit.  Go State.
                      I couldn't agree more![/quote]

It sorta depends on the guys giving us something better to talk about . . . Go Rabbits!  Beat the Bison![/quote]

Practice what you preach!

Comment

I'm bringing 12 to the game!

Comment

I changed the oil and sparkplugs on my cowbell and just finished waxing it.  Ready for the game.

Comment

I tried to sign on to the Bison Board but the following message pops up:

Error 403: Forbidden
                            My webhost just shut down the bulletin board with no prior warning. I'm trying to find out why - probably a problem with the amount of resources being used by the bulletin board script. Anyway, that means I'll probably have to switch bulletin board software... I've got no idea how long that will take (getting it set up is one thing, converting all the messages and user information is another). My guess is a full week. I'll see if I can get the old board up in the meantime. -Tony

Chickens. They don't want us to say anything about the game.

Comment

Originally posted by MID-CON JACK
                              I tried to sign on to the Bison Board but the following message pops up:

Error 403: Forbidden
                              My webhost just shut down the bulletin board with no prior warning. I'm trying to find out why - probably a problem with the amount of resources being used by the bulletin board script. Anyway, that means I'll probably have to switch bulletin board software... I've got no idea how long that will take (getting it set up is one thing, converting all the messages and user information is another). My guess is a full week. I'll see if I can get the old board up in the meantime. -Tony

Chickens.  They don't want us to say anything about the game.
                              Luckily we have more than one board. Second Board

Comment

The crowd will be 7000 easy. Frost may not be ready for tomorrow. It's now officially a big deal. We need to start hating on NDSU more and vice versa. Screw the U's, let's focus on our real competition

They are like a brother. I hate/love my brothers more then anybody else. I'll cheer wholeheartedly for them them against anybody else, but I hate losing to them more then anybody else as well (it's truly like we're family).
                                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                                X