Clear All

Re: IPFW

Casey hits a 3 and ties it at 46

Comment

IPFW hits back to back 3's to go up by 6

Comment

No need to panic or rush on offense. BB is a game of runs and a couple of 3's by IPFW can certainly be answered by the Jacks. Need to penetrate and kick or draw the foul. Defense will key this win. Need to shut them down and rebound missed shots.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

thomas bassett only shoots 25% form the line...Ouch!
          he just misssed another one

jacks down 8

Comment

We don't seem to be able to run the offense or a play to get a good open shot. Granted, we are gonna miss a few.

Kai misses a long three. Easy lay-up for them. Gotta play defense regardless of how the offense is going. Defense is about effort.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Jacks down 13 with 3 minutes to go.......

Dissapointing but what else is knew. At least they played one good half.

Comment

Final 68-52

Comment

Lead by 5 at the half and lose by 16!! There is definitely a leadership problem here. There really isn't anything positive to say about the 2nd half. On to the next game.

Comment

Without sounding like I am beating a dead horse, we have lossed to many talented players to expect anything other that the current results. I am not blaming anyone, just bad luck. The good news is that this problem can be fixed. I am confident that IF Beran, Cordova, Mo the two wing recruits come we will be 500 next year. That would be a good season in my HO.

Comment

They're just not deep enough or big enough to play a complete game. Take some solace in the first half performance. Again and again this year, those guys have shown they can compete. Coach Nagy has shown he can get them in position to compete. But they just lack the depth of talent to pull off a whole game.

I give these kids a whole lot of credit for hanging in their and keeping their heads up this year. They have shown up and competed nearly every game in the second half of the season. They have to be discouraged. Nagy said last week it takes a special bunch of kids to keep competing. The young players are learning, and I remain very hopeful for the future.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                      X