Finish Strong the Last Eight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finish Strong the Last Eight

We need to finish strong the last eight games. How do you think we'll do against each.

at Oakland
    IUPUI
    Western Illinois
    at Southern Utah
    at UMKC
    NDSU
    Oral Roberts
    Centenary

Re: Finish Strong the Last Eight

Originally posted by Just in the crowd View Post
    We need to finish strong the last eight games. How do you think we'll do against each.

at Oakland
    IUPUI
    Western Illinois
    at Southern Utah
    at UMKC
    NDSU
    Oral Roberts
    Centenary
    I'm glad that we have 5 home games in our last 8. If we can finish with 4 wins or more I will be happy.

Comment

As long as we beat NDSU at Frost, I wouldn't care if that was our only win out of the 8!!

Go Jacks!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I'll predict 2-6 with half the posters on here saying we're just too young but we have to stick with this team and the other half complaining about the lack of killer instinct or ability to finish in close games, but still being excited for the future and reminding everyone how great our young talent is and how awesome coach Nagy is.
        I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
          I'll predict 2-6 with half the posters on here saying we're just too young but we have to stick with this team and the other half complaining about the lack of killer instinct or ability to finish in close games, but still being excited for the future and reminding everyone how great our young talent is and how awesome coach Nagy is.
          Sounds similar to discussions that took place on the football board 2-3 years ago.
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
            One of the greatest jobs of walking the line ever! Nice job CEA!

Comment

Working...
            X