• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU II

Engen fouls out, 5pts and 3 rebounds.

Nice to see him get some action.

Comment

Engen fouls out with 5 points, 3 rebounds. Nagy gets a technical.

Comment

Nagy joins the T club tonight . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Like to hear we're playing physical tonight. That's something that was lacking in the game in Brookings. Nagy now teed up >

Comment

Are these the same refs from the Cal State game. They let that game get physical too. These guys are piss poor refs
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Cadwell and Callahan are a combined 2-7 from the field. They aren't scoring, but they aren't taking bad shots like last game against NDSU either.

Comment

I believe I was told that these would be those same refs tonight.

Comment

Callahan's night is over as he fouls out.....

Comment

Its GREAT to see the guys are comepting. They could have mailed in the season a long time ago.

Comment

Engen made some progress tonight. Callahan now fouls out. Are we going to have enough guys on the bench to finish the game? Williams needs to keep pumping. Bison miss another FT, now 25-35, Bison lead by 13.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                        I believe I was told that these would be those same refs tonight.
                        I think they're different refs.........

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_boy
                          Its GREAT to see the guys are comepting. They could have mailed in the season a long time ago.
                          If they bring the same passion and physical play back home for the last two games, we can still end the season on an up-beat.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Checking stats Bison are 25-35 from the line, we are 4-11. Sound like good officiating to me. :

Comment

The "Hey, Hey, Good Bye" chant is pretty Bush League. The Fannactics are better at mocking fouled out opponents. I personnally like the left, right, left, right, sit down!!! The opponents really get into that. They can hop on one leg, or refuse to sit down.
                              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

TO at 3:44 left, 74-60 Bison.

Comment

Working...
                                X