NDSU II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU II

Bison flat to end the half. Jacks able to hang around. A couple of tough fouls on the Jacks. Glad to see Engen "attack" even if a foul was called. Not sure what Bassett did on the screen.

Trailing by 8, we need to come out of the locker room with a lot better effort than we did at Frost. Mile's will get NDSU fired up.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Only down 38-30 at the half, Kai playing well, be nice to see Cadwell get going.  

Make that 36-28 :-[

Comment

3 fouls on Bassett, 2 on Kai and Loney, 1 on Engen. Not good. We need these guys to play physical against Smith in the second half.
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack
          3 fouls on Bassett, 2 on Kai and Loney, 1 on Engen.  Not good.  We need these guys to play physical against Smith in the second half.
          Maybe we can get him to start getting into foul trouble and get him working hard for his points.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Nice
            http://www.areavoices.com/bisonmedia/
            Halftime ceremony with all the chiefs -- Taylor, Chapman, Dorn and Simmers. They get $1.5 million check from Team Makers fund drive from Team Makers' Shawn Dobberstein and Shirley Solberg. Oh, did anybody in the Gateway see that?
            Thats a small chunk of money.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
              Nice
              http://www.areavoices.com/bisonmedia/
              Halftime ceremony with all the chiefs -- Taylor, Chapman, Dorn and Simmers. They get $1.5 million check from Team Makers fund drive from Team Makers' Shawn Dobberstein and Shirley Solberg. Oh, did anybody in the Gateway see that?
              Thats a small chunk of money.
              Ahh,whats the big deal, thats just pocket change........If your a billionare.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Well...Thinking we have a few alumni in the banking industry...Maybe sneak out a hundred here and there and pocket it in the SDSU athletic department

Comment

Bison pushing the pace, we can't keep up. Quick shots by Jacks and the Bison now go up by 12.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

45-28, not a good start to the half. Big dunk by Smith and timeout by the Jacks :-[

Comment

9-0 run. Big jam. Wish I was there, wish I was a Bison Fan.
                      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

More turnovers, Bison out running, dunk puts them up 45-28.

Comment

I don't envy Nagy's job to try to keep this team motivated and focused. Seems to be one of the teams biggest problems as they continue to give up large runs all season.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack
                            9-0 run. Big jam. Wish I was there, wish I was a Bison Fan.
                            I just keep thinking how much sweeter our eventual success will be, having suffered through these first few D-I years with the Rabbits . . .
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Fortunately for the Jacks, Andre Smith is a senior. We won't have to see him play again. I don't remember him being so dominating when the Bison played in Brookings a few weeks ago.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up
                                Fortunately for the Jacks, Andre Smith is a senior. We won't have to see him play again. I don't remember him being so dominating when the Bison played in Brookings a few weeks ago.
                                Senior Leadership. No substitute for it.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X