NDSU II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU II

I like that prediction. Let's make NDSU our Wisconsin or Marquette game. Pull off the upset, come home and win a couple and have everything going in the right direction next fall. I'm with you. Go Jacks.

Comment

Steve couldn't make the trip so we will be listening to the Bison announcers. I think Jerry O. said it was Scott Miller, I could be wrong. We have at least 6 inches of snow on the ground down here since 3:00 today and its coming down harder now.

Looking forward to the Jacks game, I hope one of my neighbors blows out my driveway tomorrow.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
        Steve couldn't make the trip so we will be listening to the Bison announcers. I think Jerry O. said it was Scott Miller, I could be wrong. We have at least 6 inches of snow on the ground down here since 3:00 today and its coming down harder now.

Looking forward to the Jacks game, I hope one of my neighbors blows out my driveway tomorrow.
        I'm not sure if I can muster up the fortitude to listen to Bison announcers for two hours....at least Terry is doing his live blog.

Comment

Interviewing Nagy right now. Mentioned that Williams is playing well despite being out of position this year. Thinks Cadwell is struggling because he is "worn out". Doesn't help that teams key on him. Thinks the players will continue to compete.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78
            I'm not sure if I can muster up the fortitude to listen to Bison announcers for two hours....at least Terry is doing his live blog.
            Good point, here is the link:

http://blogs.argusleadermedia.com/sports/

Comment

Colton Iverson (Yankton H.S.) was suppose to be at this game, couldn't make it. Both schools are very interested in him. I think Miles has a jump on Nagy right now. I hope he misses a Jackrabbit victory.

Comment

I am watching the game on a wbecast for 7.95. Anyone else watching?
                Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

[quote author=NightHawk78 link=1172262085/15#17 date=1172364574]
                  Good point, here is the link:

http://blogs.argusleadermedia.com/sports/[/quote]

It might be nice to hear what another team's announcer has to say about the Jacks.
                  LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Live Stats

https://www.nmnathletics.com/liveSta...ER_CONTENT=YES
                    Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

Colton Iverson (Yankton H.S.) was suppose to be at this game, couldn't make it. Both schools are very interested in him. I think Miles has a jump on Nagy right now. I hope he misses a Jackrabbit victory.
                      Maybe that extra three hours on ice will make a difference for Iverson's parents . . .
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

There gaurds might me too fast.
                        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Frias gets SDSU on the board with a trey.......4-3, Bison.

Comment

Timmy wants a timeout after Kai scores to put the Jacks up 7-4.

Comment

Decent start for the Jacks, up 7-6 early.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

This will be a tough one. Coach Nagy pointed out in his pre-game comments that the Jacks lack an inside game. That's certainly a legit concern against the Bison, who have good size and are three wins away from a 20-win season.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X