Hansen Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hansen Classic

Just got home from the Hansen Classic in Mitchell today. Great game between Madison and Ellsworth, MN. Got to see Feigen, White and Schilling. All had good games. White is a little slow yet, but I think he had 28 points and Feigen played real good but got hosed on his 5th foul and sat out the last five minutes or so. But the real deal is the Schilling kid. I think he hung 42 points or close to that on Madison. He comes from a school of 47 students. That was a real fun game to watch. Probably the most fun to watch was Red Cloud...what a bunch of pests on defense.

I think both Feigen and White will be good fits for the Jacks and it is probably a long shot, but would be great to see Schilling at the Frost.

Re: Hansen Classic

It would be great to see Schilling in Brookings.With all the individual skills he has,the best thing about him is that he makes anyone who plays with him a better player.They have completely re-tooled the team that won state last year with 3 new starters that did not play much last year,but they are still beating good teams like Mankato West,Marshall,Madison and other schools that have !0 or 20 times the enrollment they have.There is not much word here about where he will end up,but it wouldn't surprise if he goes to Northwestern where his older brother played.It might be a good idea to start recruiting his 8th grade brother,who dresses for varsity - word around here is that he may be the best one of the brothers.

Comment

Working...
    X