Into the future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Into the future

First of all I would like to thank the administrator for ending the banned a day early and also to all the people who stook up for me.

But as I trolled the board not being able to post I did alot of thinking and watched alot of college basketball games and did even more thinking. I have came to this conclution that the Jacks are not that good this year but allowing that many returning players to see the floor time can do one of two things it can make them scared or make them learn. For Kai and Callahan I believe they have learned and gotten better a number of alley-oops between the two this season has been one of few brightsides of the Jacks this season. Yackley has struggled the redshirt freshman had accouple of great games in a row but since has lost his shot his defense and ultimatly his playing time. The post have struggled all year Basset can't make freethrows Loney can't stay healthy and Engan hasn't been tuff enough or healty enough (latley he has improved) All this being said I look at this team and see a team tha could double there win total next season, Unlike years past I havn't heard any rumors of people leaving unexpectidly (crossig my figers I don't) The Jacks will have 2 red-shirt freshman joining the team along wih 2 true freshman and hopefully 2 rejoining the team. I also hear that a J.C. center is coming, havn't heard names but heard the coaches have it between a couple of guys and the coachs will be at the JuCo national tourny. All of this being said I am a big Nagy backer and supporter and believe that he is the guy to ride the storm and can take this team to the promise land.

That all being said I really think the Jacks need to do somethings to get the attendence up, first of all if it takes a game against Augie, or Northern or even USF do it, Try to get a guarrentee game with a Wisonsin, Ohio State, Floida, Kentuckey, or any ACC school that will get the publics attension then with the conference afiliation should do the rest.

Any thoughts?????

Re: Into the future

I look at this team and see a team tha could double there win total next season
    I think doubling our wins would be a very positive step. Maybe by the time this years freshman are seniors we will be competing for a Mid-con championship. Is that too optimistic?
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Considering we only have 5 wins this season, I am pretty confident we can double our win total next year in the Mid-Continent and tripling our total and getting back to .500 isn't out of the question.

Comment

Ok I thought we had 7 or 8, shows where my head has been

Comment

I have a feeling we will be dipping into the JUCO's a little bit more this year.

Comment

I saw Coach as saying we may have as many as SEVEN new players next year, including Mo, Ben and Anthony.

Comment

Working...
            X