Jackrabbit history in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit history in the making

The Jacks currently have 393 wins at Frost and are making a strong march to the 400th win at Frost Arena.
    The Jacks have 204 non-conference wins at Frost and 189 conference wins at home.
    The Jacks need 18 more W's to break 1,300 wins in school history.
    The Jacks last conference home game was against the U in 2004.

Since moving to Frost in 1973, the Program is 393-108 with a winning percentage of 0.784.
    Last edited by thebluehatman; 12-28-2007, 07:08 PM. Reason: I did my own mathwork.

Re: Jackrabbit history in the making

"The Jacks last conference home game was against the U in 2004."

Are we forgetting about NJIT?

Comment

For those interested in the break down as of yesterday follow this lovely link.
      http://www.freespaces.com/rabbitdenr...l%20record.pdf
      All 95 years of Jackrabbit basketball records packed into one spreadsheet...I've been bored this afternoon so send me some love. HAHA.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
        I've been bored this afternoon so send me some love. HAHA.
        So, how has the vacation been going? Ready to get back to school? Looks like it.

My daughter (freshman @ SDSU) ready to go back yesterday. I have been having to come home from work and roll her over so she doesn't get bedsores...She is waiting for New Years. Going to her roommates and going coon hunting with roommate's brother and friends. Sounds like an excuse to party!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
          So, how has the vacation been going? Ready to get back to school? Looks like it.

My daughter (freshman @ SDSU) ready to go back yesterday. I have been having to come home from work and roll her over so she doesn't get bedsores...She is waiting for New Years. Going to her roommates and going coon hunting with roommate's brother and friends. Sounds like an excuse to party!!
          Vacation is slow. The G/F is in Cali with the Pride til Thursday sometime. Only working 6-7 hours a day at work. Anxious for tomorrow to get to the women's game. Wishing I could sleep all day, not really but more than the current 6 hours I am getting a day.

Comment

Daughter and I coming up tomorrow night if weather is good...I am sure I will see you there.

Comment

Working...
            X