Roster for 2007-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roster for 2007-08

Who do you people think will leave and who will be the additions for the season. Who will reshirt and who will dress.

Any ideas???

Re: Roster for 2007-08

1. Cadwell
    2. Kai
    3. Bassett
    4. Beran
    5. Callahan
    6. Yackley
    7. Engen
    8. Loney
    9. Cordova
    10. Moss (reshirt)
    11. McKenzie (probably not)
    12. Berte (hope not)

two spots for JUCO!

Comment

Originally posted by tattoo
      1.  Cadwell
      2.   Kai
      3.  Bassett
      4.  Beran
      5.  Callahan
      6.  Yackley
      7.  Engen
      8.  Loney
      9.  Cordova
      10. Moss  (reshirt)
      12. Berte (hope not)

two spots for JUCO!
      Don't forget Sargent from Sioux City and Ryan Hoogeveen. So you dont wanna see Mackenzie Casey or Mo Berte come back next year? Is that what I'm seeing.

Comment

Not that I would not take them but we have better talent coming back and redshirts. Forgot about Sargent, Hoogenveen will transfer!

Comment

I would take having more depth than better talent. Mac has had his share of good games. And if you forgot Berte was the leading rebounder on the team last year. We need size and Mo would add that size and let Kai play his 3 spot. A line up like Callahan, Cadwell, Williams, Beran, Berte would be better than the lineup we have right now. Size is what has taken us out of a few games this year.

Comment

We have depth with the players I listed! We Need a two Juci's to come in and play to even out the classes. We need a wide body and a explosive guard who can flat out make everyone around him better.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
              [quote author=tattoo link=1169601829/0#1 date=1169602595]1. Cadwell
              2. Kai
              3. Bassett
              4. Beran
              5. Callahan
              6. Yackley
              7. Engen
              8. Loney
              9. Cordova
              10. Moss (reshirt)
              12. Berte (hope not)

two spots for JUCO!
              Don't forget Sargent from Sioux City and Ryan Hoogeveen. So you dont wanna see Mackenzie Casey or Mo Berte come back next year? Is that what I'm seeing.
              [/quote]

I don't believe Yackley or Casey are scholarship players (i.e. don't count against the 13-scholarship NCAA limit). I do think that SDSU would do the right thing by honoring the final year of Berte's scholarship, regardless of whether or not he ever saw the basketball court again, but that's just me.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Yackley is not a scholarship player since his family told coach to use it on someone else and they will pay for his education. That is a true Booster right there! We still need a pure shooter on this team and a big body to take the next step.

Comment

Originally posted by tattoo
                  Yackley is not a scholarship player since his family told coach to use it on someone else and they will pay for his education.  That is a true Booster right there!    We still need a pure shooter on this team and a big body to take the next step.
                  So then why wouldn't you want Berte he has a big body...I don't consider anyone about 6'7" small bodied.

Comment

OK Bluehat, I go with this tattoo on this. Big body, maybe he was meaning wide body over 6'7".

I agree that we certainly could use a wide body over 6'7".

Comment

In the words of former Hall of Fame coach Al McGuire, we need an aircraft carrier.

Comment

I saw Kurt Miester at the WBB U of M game, where do we find another one of him? My memory is fuzzy, but have we had a true big man like Kurt since he graduated? And don't toss Matt Jones out because he was not in a true big man that I'm thinking about.
                        I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden
                          OK Bluehat, I go with this tattoo on this.  Big body, maybe he was meaning wide body over 6'7".

I agree that we certainly could use a wide body over 6'7".

Engen is 6'10" is he a big body/ No, we need a big body like Meister, Josh C. Jared Dejong had a bigger body then anyone we have. No feet but a big body *( lol)!

6'7 are a dime a dozen , we need 6'9 and 265 lbs! You feel me?

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll
                            I saw Kurt Miester at the WBB U of M game, where do we find another one of him?  My memory is fuzzy, but have we had a true big man like Kurt since he graduated?  And don't toss Matt Jones out because he was not in a true big man that I'm thinking about.
                            Bill Miller?

I think thats his name anyways, he was fun to watch. Not that great of an athlete but worked really hard and had some nice moves underneath.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks02
                              [quote author=CatchEmAll link=1169601829/0#11 date=1169660183]I saw Kurt Miester at the WBB U of M game, where do we find another one of him?  My memory is fuzzy, but have we had a true big man like Kurt since he graduated?  And don't toss Matt Jones out because he was not in a true big man that I'm thinking about.
                              Bill Miller?

I think thats his name anyways, he was fun to watch.  Not that great of an athlete but worked really hard and had some nice moves underneath.[/quote]

I think you mean Bill Fischer.

Comment

Working...
                              X