2- 7 footers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2- 7 footers

I heard from a credible source that two 7 foot centers are expected to sign with the Jacks on the 11th. Both had been courted my some major D1 universities, but they liked the small town atmosphere that Brookings and SDSU provided. They we equally impressed with the crowds and the WNIT games in Brookings when they were here for an official visit. Source Lirpa Loof.

Re: 2- 7 footers

I get it April Fool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Greg Oden will annouce his plan to transfer to SDSU following the title game on Monday.

Comment

;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Kind of like the mouse I told my wife I had seen in her lazy susan this morning. About the time she had all the stuff out of the cupboards I pointed to the calender. She wasn't very pleased with me but thats what April Fools is about.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I did see DC at the volleyball tournament with notebooks and clipboards and pens, plus he was wearing an official badge. Take that for what it's worth. I think the team is going to add a couple of the girls to improve size. ;D ;D No rumor just a credible source

Comment

What I heard is that it was one guy, but a 14-footer . . . he's got no game under the rim (since he can't fit under there) but is unstoppable from the 3-point line . . .
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
              X