Statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statement

I want to post this where everybody can see it and this is the most viewed page so I will post it here.
    1st of all I'm not going to go hide in my closet because I get attacked on here but its getting alil out of hand honestly if I post my opinion about a basketball player or something I understand if people get heated and disagree but when people are trying to tell me how to post I get alil offended... believe it or not I know alot of people... If you have constructional critisism you can PM me as long as there not attacks I will read them.. People have said I should spell better, I have tried... The way I write things may not be the easist to follow but almost all of the time you can get at what I'm trying to post..

A little bit of truth about me... first of all i'm good friends with many basketball players college and high school... second of all I watch alot of high school basketball, I put close to 2000 miles on my car over christmas break going to games, both guys and girls. At boys state I played a pick up game with 6 all-staters and the rest wern't slouches either, im not trying to say im good because im not far from it but I am saying that I do have some creditability, when I say I have a friend or know somebody generally I do... I have been banned but look at it I was wrong but I wasn't banned for bad posting, if you don't like what I say respond with facts but don't respond on the way I post it..
    If im offending somebody say so but I don't believe poor posting styles is offending anybody.

Re: Statement

Originally posted by joeboo22
    I want to post this where everybody can see it and this is the most viewed page so I will post it here.
    1st of all I'm not going to go hide in my closet because I get attacked on here but its getting alil out of hand honestly if I post my opinion about a basketball player or something I understand if people get heated and disagree but when people are trying to tell me how to post I get alil offended... believe it or not I know alot of people... If you have constructional critisism you can PM me as long as there not attacks I will read them.. People have said I should spell better, I have tried... The way I write things may not be the easist to follow but almost all of the time you can get at what I'm trying to post..

A little bit of truth about me... first of all i'm good friends with many basketball players college and high school... second of all I watch alot of high school basketball, I put close to 2000 miles on my car over christmas break going to games, both guys and girls. At boys state I played a pick up game with 6 all-staters and the rest wern't slouches either, im not trying to say im good because im not far from it but I am saying that I do have some creditability, when I say I have a friend or know somebody generally I do... I have been banned but look at it I was wrong but I wasn't banned for bad posting, if you don't like what I say respond with facts but don't respond on the way I post it..
    If im offending somebody say so but I don't believe poor posting styles is offending anybody.
    I fully support your privelage to be able to post your opinions.

On a totally unrelated note..... I have a question for the moderators. Is there some way we can set up our personal preferences so posts from selected individuals can be blacked out?
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack
      I fully support your privelage to be able to post your opinions.

On a totally unrelated note..... I have a question for the moderators.  Is there some way we can set up our personal preferences so posts from selected individuals can be blacked out?
      2002jack: Since I'm the rookie moderator, I claim the benefit of ignorance but I will find an answer to the question. JackJD

Comment

joeboo22: Are you a college student? Attending SDSU? Just curious. JackJD

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD
          [quote author=2002jack link=1175475639/0#1 date=1175480316]I fully support your privelage to be able to post your opinions.

On a totally unrelated note..... I have a question for the moderators.  Is there some way we can set up our personal preferences so posts from selected individuals can be blacked out?
          2002jack:  Since I'm the rookie moderator, I claim the benefit of ignorance but I will find an answer to the question.  JackJD
          [/quote]

The answer: No.

Go Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD
            joeboo22:  Are you a college student?  Attending SDSU?  Just curious.  JackJD
            I could not find the post, but joeboo has stated he is a student at Black Hills State.

Comment

I think I will lock this thread and let Joeboo22's statement stand.

I personally think he's had his brush with the moderation process, and has come through a better and more reasonable poster. Some others might learn from his experience.

Everyone here has the right to their opinions, and those who never make grammar or spelling errors, or have crazy hare-brained ideas ("that just might WORK!!!" :-) ) let them cast the first stone.

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
              X