Season Outlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Outlook

I was just looking over the upcoming schedule and a couple of things glared at me.

- There are 2 teams (NDSU and Oral Roberts) and 4 games on this schedule versus teams that won 20 or more games last year.

- There ae 16 games against teams that won 12 or fewer games last season.

This second group of games are the key games for the Rabbits this year. This is definately a schedule that at least gives the team hope. The last couple of years you could just feel the life getting sucked out of the roster with 20-point blowout after 20-point blowout.

If they can hang tough and gain some continuity between Beran/Berte/Loney and the youngsters, there is actually a light at the end of the tunnel.

Lets Go Rabbits!
    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Re: Season Outlook

I am sure this year will be a great year for the Jacks, just sorry that we are not going to be at evry game, got Jamal's schedule in and there are quite a few games where Jamal plays at home the same weekend as Kai, so it looks like we are going to have to toss a coin

Regardless it's gonna be a great season!!!!!!

Comment

Best of luck juggling that schedule. I think there will be some fun nights this year in Frost Arena. I'm looking forward to making it up as much as I can.

My son has already declared that he plans on attending SDSU.

The reasons (in order):
      1) Great engineering program.
      2) Great Ice Cream.
      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

What games in your opinion, would be must see....... home games?

Comment

The North Dakota State game on Feb. 22 will be the best atmosphere of the season because this one will certainly be a capacity crowd. Other than that, I am excited about the Saturday home conference games in January. If the team is doing well the good crowds for games will start then.

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan54 View Post
            What games in your opinion, would be must see....... home games?
            These are the best opponents coming to Frost.

Montana- Nov 17
            Northern Iowa- Nov 23
            Wisonsin-Green Bay- Dec 1
            Oakland- Jan 3
            IUPUI- Feb 7
            NDSU- Feb 21
            Oral Roberts- Feb 28
            Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

I'm giving rep points to JackrabbitGuy...justifiable optimism. That's contagious.

Comment

mo berte has a torn miniscus and has to undergoe surgery. he will miss 2 to 3 weeks according to what i have heard.

Comment

Ouch! That's not good. Although if the three week prognosis proves true, not as bad as it could have been. He's a big part of the tough physical presence that we are hearing about this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X