X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dakota Wesleyan Game Thread

Game starts in 20 min.

Re: Dakota Wesleyan Game Thread

I'm REALLY stoked to see what the men can do this year....got some old talent back and A LOT of new young talent...not to mention KAI the man.

Man I love Jackrabbit basketball!!
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

o great gojacks link is working but i am listening to lars larson..... anybody know if SDSU will be breaking in or if WNAX is not broadcasting it....

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
        o great gojacks link is working but i am listening to lars larson..... anybody know if SDSU will be breaking in or if WNAX is not broadcasting it....
        never mind they just broke in...

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
          never mind they just broke in...
          Thanks, JB. Back to the radio

Comment

Beran, Berte, Williams, Sargent, and Callahan are starters according to Imming.

Comment

I won't be around for updates for this game /cry. Heading out to the in-laws for awhile.

Have fun guys!

Go Jacks!
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Man I love the sound of Steve Imming and WNAX commercials makes me feel like I am at home.

Comment

I have been trying to buy the Summit Package but can't get the sample media to load. The Jackrabbit Extra works just fine. Has anyone else had similar problems tonight?
                  Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Pre-game comments from Nagy

Hoping to see our offense be better tonight. Hard to tell how good defense is because offense has been so good in practice.

We aren't going to run many set plays tonight so we don't give anything for regular season.

Kai is taking on more of a leadership role this season.

The freshman should see quite a few minutes, expect 4 of the 5 freshman to see alot of time.

Freshman were here this summer working out, our other guys worked hard this summer to get more physical. Can tell in practice we are more physical this year.

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                      I have been trying to buy the Summit Package but can't get the sample media to load. The Jackrabbit Extra works just fine. Has anyone else had similar problems tonight?
                      I never got the sample media video to load either, but I bought it anyways and the video feed has been working fine.

Comment

coach nagy is making it sound like one of the freshman will redshirt since sergent is starting and Palarca looks to play a lot do you think Moss or Cassady would red-shirt?

Moss is D-I athletically but he could use some work on understanding the game.
                        Cassady is a smart tough player but could use the weight room and become a more polished player....

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                          I never got the sample media video to load either, but I bought it anyways and the video feed has been working fine.

Thanks, It worked for me too!
                          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Kai switched numbers this year, he's now 23 instead of 33.

Comment

Kai swishes a trey, Jacks with the early lead 3-0.

Comment

Working...
                              X