No announcement yet.

2024-2025 Lineup/Rotation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Kyle heading to UCLA. Thought he may stay closer to Nebraska but ended up going to the Big Ten nevertheless.

Comment

• The roster is now posted. It is a younger group overall.

https://gojacks.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Anyone have any good intel from practice thus far on potential starters, rotations, etc? Would love to hear any buzz on how the squad is shaping up!

Comment

• I’ve heard the transfer center from Washington St looks good and that the coaches are excited overall. This may be the least experienced team we’ve had though with only one returning starter. I anticipate Sayler and some of the other young guys to acclimate quickly but not an easy schedule so there will be growing pains. The league as a whole is a total crapshoot and not at all the same as last year thanks to the transfer portal. I’m optimistic we will come along well without the superstars we have been used to having the last few years. Maybe we will play more team ball which is a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
            I’ve heard the transfer center from Washington St looks good and that the coaches are excited overall. This may be the least experienced team we’ve had though with only one returning starter. I anticipate Sayler and some of the other young guys to acclimate quickly but not an easy schedule so there will be growing pains. The league as a whole is a total crapshoot and not at all the same as last year thanks to the transfer portal. I’m optimistic we will come along well without the superstars we have been used to having the last few years. Maybe we will play more team ball which is a good thing.
            My patience was running thin with Zeke. When he was on it was great, and he is a tremendous player, but his antics and "hero" ball wore me out. Let's hope we can return to a true offensive scheme and play as a team.

Comment

• We'll know more in two weeks with the opening game at the Pentagon. In the couple of interviews I've heard with Hendo, he has been complimentary of Cluff and the two true freshmen PG's. Haven't heard anything at all about Lindsey. You would think he was told that he'll get minutes, otherwise he likely wouldn't have made the move to Brookings for his final season.

Comment

Working...
              X