Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take it, we're catching up

Comment

the turnovers are a bit too high. if we can keep the second half to maybe 4. ISU is NOT this good of a shooting team

also sorry but they freaking totally jumped ON WK back right in front of the ref and he swallows his whistle. really??
      rake Zekes entire arm on a layup

i cannot believe it could happen, but i am feeling like someone at SDSU told TJ that our MBB would not play this style of defense- meaning foul on every play and dare the ref to blow the whistle every possession.

cannot believe they would dictate that but why did he coach zero defense in Brookings and now he is totally about defense? but i am VERY HAPPY we never played like that. i hate that type of play. and i know for a fact that Jacks coaches Thorson, Nagy, and Hendo taught or teach the total opposite. defend hard without fouling

Comment

Good start to the second half but the refs are calling way more on us than them and it sends Easley to the bench. Mayo is getting hammered on the perimeter and the refs are letting it go.

Now Appel in foul trouble too. 5 team fouls on us, 0 on them.

Comment

Refs were definitely told it was too close. 5 fouls in under 3 minutes for the Jacks and 0 for the Cyclones? I smell bull$***
          Rollin' in my 5.0
          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
            the turnovers are a bit too high. if we can keep the second half to maybe 4. ISU is NOT this good of a shooting team

also sorry but they freaking totally jumped ON WK back right in front of the ref and he swallows his whistle. really??
            rake Zekes entire arm on a layup

i cannot believe it could happen, but i am feeling like someone at SDSU told TJ that our MBB would not play this style of defense- meaning foul on every play and dare the ref to blow the whistle every possession.

cannot believe they would dictate that but why did he coach zero defense in Brookings and now he is totally about defense? but i am VERY HAPPY we never played like that. i hate that type of play. and i know for a fact that Jacks coaches Thorson, Nagy, and Hendo taught or teach the total opposite. defend hard without fouling
            No kidding on those fouls!! Geez ref…you have $$$$ on ISU. Usually I just let the game play out but this isn’t wrestling. Those fouls were so obvious

Comment

Jacks need to toughen up here and be smart. Can't keep letting these quick, large avalanches happen to us.

Refs seem to be calling it awfully tight on us --- agree. Figure it out and adjust.

Comment

"Somewhere along the line, Kyle's free throw shooting technique went off the rails"... Uhh.. yeah... I'd say so! Maybe showing more of that will help keep him from getting poached right away.

Comment

Refs are calling an awfully tight game.... let em play! Goodness!

Garry with the block!! Atta boy!

Comment

Garry hurt either his ankle or his knee. I hope to goodness whatever it is is short term. He has so much potential for next year.

Comment

Well that sucks.... That certainly doesn't look good.

Comment

Sounds like a knee for Garry. Not good.

Comment

10 minutes to go. Down 64-44. Mostly holding with them outside of a few bad snowballing minutes here and there. Need some stinking shots to fall.... going cold now. ONly shooting 37% from the field, while Cyclones shooting 63%....

Comment

Easley answers with the 3. 66-49, 8:42 to play. Show some fight and make this game interesting... let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                              Sounds like a knee for Garry. Not good.
                              Dang, I thought it looked like he turned ankle

Comment

Down 20 matches our currently worst NCAA tourney performance, a 66-46 loss to #1 Gonzaga in 2017. Would love to tighten this game back up here... How does a Cinderella keep dancing in March? Hit some stinking shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X