GDT: SDSU vs ISU 6:35 CHI Health truTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU vs ISU 6:35 CHI Health truTV

The Jackrabbits will need that great game tonight. Cyclones will be showing one of the best defenses in the country. It is time to start the game chatter, Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Currently 15.5-point dogs on DraftKings. I've seen the line as high as 17 so it's come down a bit. Still think that's too high. Doubt we get a win in this one but see us covering.

To have a shot to win we have to take care of the rock and knock down open shots. Defensively we should be fine.

Comment

not really a gambler and superstition prevents me from betting on rabbits games, but a non Jacks fan friend asked me what the line was. when i looked yesterday it was 15.5 to 16.5. that seemed pretty solid to me. If i was a non biased betting person, I think it would be hard to choose either side of that. that said, I am guessing plenty of folks will look at their scores from the Big 12 tournament and say they are nearly a lock to beat us by more than 16

i feel like the Jacks would come within 10 points about 2.5 out of 10 times (and come within 16 about half the time). we need today to be one of those (within 10) times. their PG is not big, but their other guards are bigger. seems pretty clear they will focus on making life hard for Zeke and they will be able to put size on him to do it. we need Zeke to have a game. that seems the most likely path to us pulling off our first NCAA win

i am FAR from an expert on ISU, but they are not overly big inside. am I wrong to feel like WK and maybe Luke could have some success? but i definitely dont think we want or need Luke to be a primary ball handler or to be forcing things. i have said it before. make your move. make one counter. if you dont have a good look pass the ball

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        Currently 15.5-point dogs on DraftKings. I've seen the line as high as 17 so it's come down a bit. Still think that's too high. Doubt we get a win in this one but see us covering.

To have a shot to win we have to take care of the rock and knock down open shots. Defensively we should be fine.
        totally agree we cannot have a pile of TOs! unfortunately that is not exactly a consistent strength of this team. obviously we have to hit some shots, but despite what they did to Houston, I dont think ISU is exactly an offensive juggernaut. it is possible they could have a bad shooting / scoring game- hopefully we can help that at least a bit!!! I dont think it is impossible for us to win a low scoring grinder type game

Comment

Our bigs will need to avoid foul trouble. From what I've seen of the Cyclones, their guards like to attack and take it to the basket.

Comment

Links to game - use an adblock like ublock origin or adblock plus

tru tv channel: https://thetvapp.to/tv/trutv-live-stream/
            Direct link to game from same site (seems to just be showing tru tv all day since it has byu game on): sdsu-isu

You can use this site for all your tourney needs in the event you don't have trutv, tnt, tbs, or CBS by clicking Live Channels or NCAAB

Comment

Bring it Jackrabbits! I summon the Spirit of Michael Orris!

Comment

It’s always so much fun watching your team in March Madness. I will enjoy tonight.

I have a feeling Easley goes nuclear for 33 and the Jacks win on a last second Mayo layup.

Comment

Cyclones 3/3 and Jacks 0/3 to start out. That needs to change really soon or we will be in trouble.

Comment

Iowa State getting their garbage shots to fall in, we can't hit good jumpers, not a good Omen to start the game with.

Comment

Come on Jacks. At least make it competitive. Announcer called us “soft”.

Comment

Live stats have them 100% on everything, FG 6/6, 3 pt'ers 2/2, FT's 1/1 Good Lord If we're going to make a comeback , we'll first have to dig ourselves out of this big hole.

Comment

Shots not falling for us like they are for the Cyclones but guys are fighting now and competing. Mayo has got to take care of it better and we need to find ways to pressure their shooters more.

Comment

I'll take being down 7 at half after that hot start by Iowa St.
                            Rollin' in my 5.0
                            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                              I'll take being down 7 at half after that hot start by Iowa St.
                              They have to feel good only down 7 after that opening blitz. Worried about the ISU depth wearing us down as the second half goes on.

Comment

Working...
                              X