GDT: Jackrabbits vs bison 1pm Scheels Center SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs bison 1pm Scheels Center SLN

NDSU has some movement between #3 seed & #6 seed with the results of today's games. The Jackrabbits can work to continue their upward trajectory as a team and enter the SLT as a dominant regular season conference champion. We are watching for all the players to continue their individual improvement. NDSU losing to the yotes has left some indigestion for the bison. The bison "faithful" are packing Richman's bags today. They will likely be on edge for today's contest. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

This is encouraging!! Hoping we are peaking at the right time finally.

Comment

WOW!! Finally clicking on both ends of the floor and playing balanced team basketball!

Comment

As good as the Jacks have been offensively, they have been just as good on defense. Doubling up on Morgan in the post is really gumming up the Bison offense.

Comment

the team is playing fantastic and we are seeing top notch Zeke!!

maybe a perfect end to the half for us too. Hendo can take that and say, SEE what happens if you lose your focus or take your foot off the gas? FINISH this the right way for 20 more minutes. still feels like the SLT is impossible to make any comfortable predictions, but If we can keep playing this type of basketball, we have to be happy with our chances

Comment

Nice to see the Jacks take it to the basket in the second half rather than just relying on 3's.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits
              Frost just hit his 6th HR of the year with two on

Jacks take the lead 5-4 with one down in the 7th
              Sir, this is a Wendy's.
              Rollin' in my 5.0
              With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
              Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post

Sir, this is a Wendy's.
                ooopps too many things going on yesterday i guess)

Comment

Great way to finish the regular season. After starting the year as the favorites, and giving a few of us some fits along the way, the Jackrabbits close the season as the #1 seed.

Finished 12-4 in conference, which is a pretty darn good year. Going to have to win the tournament to make the NCAA's obviously, but they won the league by two games.

Once again, Hendo and crew have won the regular season. (9 times in the past 12 years)

Comment

Working...
                  X