No announcement yet.

GDT: Jackrabbits vs Fighting Hawks 7pm The Betty Midco/SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kalen Garry had a great game. His size on defense was really important, and he shot 3 for 3. Hopefully that's a confidence builder for him going into the postseason.

Comment

Mayo took over that game then.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        That 7-0 run to end the first half turned the game around.
        The steal and 1 by Zeke was a big part of that.

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
          Mayo took over that game then.
          I wont say it is unquestionably Zeke's best game, but I am sure i have never seen him play a better game! On the road to clinch the conference and UND has 3 BIG guards to bother him. Cannot ask for a better performance

I am totally shocked with the result from vermillion. I was not ready to say USD had zero chance to win at home, but if you would have told me they would blow the bison off the floor, i would have said NO CHANCE!!!! NDSU has been playing their best basketball and they are a team like the Jacks who know how to win at this time of the year. tonight the Jacks played like the team that knows what it means and what it takes to win a championship. the bison wilted for one of the first times i can EVER remember

i would have every expectation the bison come out with a BIG chip on their shoulder on Saturday

Comment

Yep on all points

Comment

The game was very solid for all team members. Zeke was a step above solid as he took game over but he did not try to do more than the defense allowed. He had an impressive line with 4 assists, 8 rebounds, and 4 steals to go along with the points. The clinching of the conference title and the #1 seed for the SLT is great. The Jackrabbit defense will be needed for the SLT.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Congratulations to the team and coaches for clinching the regular season conference title last night on the road.

Man, it certainly wasn't easy, but the team was able to win the League. Proud of the grit.

If they play their best, they will win the tournament. (But, like ALL of college hoops, meet a hot team on the wrong night, and it's over)

Comment

Zeke had a great game. He's had an up and down year so nice to see him put together a performance like that. When he takes what the defense gives him and doesn't try to do too much, he's special.

This team has quietly won 6 of their last 7 and seem to be peaking at about the right time. Excited for the SLT.

Comment

The Jacks showed some true grit on the road in the biggest game of the year! That was the definition of a team win! They went out and took the championship last night! It wasn't perfect by any stretch. Kyle had a tough game offensively but still contributed in a big way with rebounds and blocks. Zeke was outstanding scoring the ball but he also led the team in rebounding, assists and steals. Kalen Garry was very solid. Easley just makes hustle plays time and again which sets the tone for the team.

It comes at the perfect time as we head into conference tournament time.

Next up, bring that same energy in Fargo on Saturday and thump the Bison.

Summit League tourney is going to be a blast!!!

SUPERBUNNY

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X