GDT: SDSU vs Omaha 7pm Baxter Arena SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU vs Omaha 7pm Baxter Arena SLN

The Jackrabbits skate into Baxter looking to get back into the winning column. The Fidler & Sutton team will be a tough win. Regular starter Osburn did not play in the Mavs game Thursday when they defeated the yotes for the 2nd game this season. The Mavs are 6-6 in the conference. They are shooting 47.4%fg and 39.7% 3pt in conference play. The Mavs average 8.4 turnovers in conference. The Jackrabbits will need to get focused for 40 minutes to get the win. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    The Jackrabbits skate into Baxter looking to get back into the winning column. The Fidler & Sutton team will be a tough win. Regular starter Osburn did not play in the Mavs game Thursday when they defeated the yotes for the 2nd game this season. The Mavs are 6-6 in the conference. They are shooting 47.4%fg and 39.7% 3pt in conference play. The Mavs average 8.4 turnovers in conference. The Jackrabbits will need to get focused for 40 minutes to get the win. Go Jacks!!
    Speaking of not playing -- was there a Barnhart injury update or something that I missed that would explain him not seeing the court the past couple games?

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Speaking of not playing -- was there a Barnhart injury update or something that I missed that would explain him not seeing the court the past couple games?
      I have not heard of an injury. I do know that he had shrinking presence as WK3 was back in the starting position. Mors has shown up as the 3rd forward. The rotation has shrunk.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I would guess that it's just shortening the rotation that usually happens this time of the season. Bubz hasn't seen the floor for awhile either.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          I would guess that it's just shortening the rotation that usually happens this time of the season. Bubz hasn't seen the floor for awhile either.
          I cannot remember what game it was, but in a recent pregame or postgame interview, Hendo mentioned the rotation getting shorter this time of the season. I would say that all 3 or WK, Luke, and Mors have been playing better with additional minutes and the chance to get into more of a rhythm

It always felt inevitable that someone would fall out of the guard rotation after Mims returned. rotating 5 guards felt like we were cramming someone into the game just to get someone else in the game. unfortunately, the bump in minutes has not had the same effect on the guards as the posts. Zeke and Kalen have been hot and cold in both shooting and TOs. Mims has cooled off a lot after shooting great the first handful of games after his return( I do know he was 0 for 3 first game back, but after that he had a very hot stretch). Charlie has been the only guard performing consistently

it seems unless someone has foul trouble, these 7 are going to get nearly all the minutes going forward

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

I cannot remember what game it was, but in a recent pregame or postgame interview, Hendo mentioned the rotation getting shorter this time of the season. I would say that all 3 or WK, Luke, and Mors have been playing better with additional minutes and the chance to get into more of a rhythm

It always felt inevitable that someone would fall out of the guard rotation after Mims returned. rotating 5 guards felt like we were cramming someone into the game just to get someone else in the game. unfortunately, the bump in minutes has not had the same effect on the guards as the posts. Zeke and Kalen have been hot and cold in both shooting and TOs. Mims has cooled off a lot after shooting great the first handful of games after his return( I do know he was 0 for 3 first game back, but after that he had a very hot stretch). Charlie has been the only guard performing consistently

it seems unless someone has foul trouble, these 7 are going to get nearly all the minutes going forward
            Garry has really cooled off after coming off the bench since the start of the conference season. Was almost 40 % from three as a starter, shooting around 25 % since coming off the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              Tyler just mentioned in pregame that Osburn has a busted "hoof"

Comment

Let's rinse and repeat this for another 36 minutes.

Comment

Jacks obviously like the Appel - Davis matchup.

Comment

This game is...physical.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Garry's got to play smarter. That's twice he's fouled a three point shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        Jacks obviously like the Appel - Davis matchup.
                        for a player who can be quite good, he can also be the most frustrating player that i can remember

Comment

Barf. No words to the performance thus far.

Comment

800+ mile round trip for my only game of the year. How did this team get so clumsy?

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

for a player who can be quite good, he can also be the most frustrating player that i can remember
                              It looks like he’s always playing pickup basketball a little out of control kind of like lightning in a bottle
                              The JACKEDRABBITS aren't that cute.. we can be mean too!

Comment

Working...
                              X