GDT: Golden Eagles vs Jackrabbits 3pm Frost Arena CBSSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Golden Eagles vs Jackrabbits 3pm Frost Arena CBSSN

The Golden Eagles arrive in Brookings after a humbling Thursday evening in St Paul. The Tommies shot 53% to the 37% for ORU. The man, DeShang Weaver, who scored 32 against SDSU was 0-7 that night. The schedulers gave ORU 1 game the week SDSU traveled to Tulsa and they have returned the 1 game to the Jackrabbits this week. The players should be well rested and focused for this game. SDSU is 1/2 game behind first place UND. The Tommies are 1/2 game behind SDSU. It is beginning to look like every game is a must win situation in order to secure a top 2 seed for the SLT. It is the Pork Classic rescheduled today as well as Alumni Reunion day. It will be interesting where the tables will be set for the Pork Classic. It is a great day to get to Frost to cheer for the Jackrabbits. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

UND losing big at home against Kansas City. Jacks need to take advantage.

Comment

from previous threads:

Link to channel
      https://thetvapp.to/tv/cbs-sports-network-live-stream/
      Extensions like ublock origin or adblock plus always recommended for web browsing

Comment

like the bottom line says, https://www.cbssports.com/cbssn/ if you have a cable/streaming provider and want to watch the game while waiting for army/navy to finish up

Comment

I think we can just start calling him MISTER KYLE. he is kinda good

Comment

This is the Luke Appel we saw prior to this season!

Comment

Something about ORU just irks me; as LGR mentioned in WBB thread, the ball didn't lie on that Mayo "foul" either

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                Something about ORU just irks me; as LGR mentioned in WBB thread, the ball didn't lie on that Mayo "foul" either
                yep wow! I mean did that not seem like an extremely obvious lower the shoulder by thompson? or are my glasses really just way way too blue?

Comment

If ORU keeps # 1 on Luke, he may get 41 again.

Comment

Jacks not starting the second half with the same defensive intensity they had in the first.

Comment

Easley is putting on a clinic regarding deflections the past couple minutes

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        Jacks not starting the second half with the same defensive intensity they had in the first.
                        That didn't age well.

Comment

Garry takes a shot to face, but no foul?

Comment

Hell of a game by Charlie. It didn't look good when he went out dragging his arm. Does he have something pop out in his shoulder that they can put back in place ?

Comment

The UND announcer had trouble comprehending that 7-3 is better than 7-4.

Comment

Working...
                              X