Future seating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future seating

Well I got my email making it sound like I need to hurry up and throw money at the department for my next years seats. I can't believe how many of my friends think that the sooner you put your donation in the better spot in line you get to select seats. I guess the marketing department did a good job of writing that because it is confusing. I'm also confused after all this time they could not tell me where the band is going to be or where our bench is at. I guess this stuff takes time.

Hopefully they keep the band by the opposing team. I've read comments from former player from other teams about how the band makes life just a little but more difficult in Frost.
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

The band will be on the NW corner near the visitor's bench & near the students. I think those tours offered prior to some games may answer that part. The team benches are flipping to north side after remodel. The chair floor seating also moves to south side. The seat deposits are a best guess situation as there is a complete reset this year. That will happen later when season ticket holders are choosing according to Jackrabbit Club points. You are correct in that asking for money now is a bit early considering the window is open until basketball ticket payment due date is later. Seat costs will be from $300-$1950/seat.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I talked to our AD the last game and he said they had still not decided which end of the floor our bench would be or what corner the band would be in.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
          I talked to our AD the last game and he said they had still not decided which end of the floor our bench would be or what corner the band would be in.
          Then the waffling has begun since a fellow involved with the project had indicated what I stated above. It was like ringthebells stated as a home court advantage.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I was told they would have it figgerd out before ticket renewals. Made it sound like something with locker rooms. Why do the men enter the arena from the west side?

Comment

Working...
            X