GDT: bison vs Jackrabbits[Blue Out game] 7pm Frost Arena SLN/Midco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: bison vs Jackrabbits[Blue Out game] 7pm Frost Arena SLN/Midco

The bison are in an unusual spot in the standings with a 2-4 record. They still have much of the past roster less Grant Nelson. They also have added RS Fr 6'10" Feddersen who may be the next Grant Nelson. Feddersen missed the St Thomas game on Saturday The Jackrabbits will need to turn in wins as the next 3 games are in Frost. It will be great to add the 5th loss to the bison at the midpoint of the conference. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

So, at 7 PM we get to watch MBB, WBB, the Shrine bowl and wrestling! Gee, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
      So, at 7 PM we get to watch MBB, WBB, the Shrine bowl and wrestling! Gee, thanks.
      You have a packed schedule!
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I'm expecting a battle to the finish.

The Bison always seem to play us tough, at both sites.

And although they're farther down the standings than normal...it's not unusual for them to start slow, and then improve as the season goes on.

Hope the guys are locked in. Hope for an exciting time!

Comment

I was just looking at NDSU schedule and results. What is Oak Hills Christian? NDSU beat them 108-14. Is this a typo?
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
            My head is already spinning! I'll have MBB, wrestling, and WBB on simultaneously somehow.

The WBB game will get the start on the big screen for me tonight. #1 vs #2 and NDSU is out for blood on their home court. Hopefully the Jacks will pull out the usual 3rd quarter magic in Fargo so that I can focus on what will likely be a tight finish on the court in Brookings.

And yes, Oak Hills Christian is a real school and that is the real score from their game in Fargo. NDSU has the same issues getting quality home games that we do, especially with the WIU deal this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
              And yes, Oak Hills Christian is a real school and that is the real score from their game in Fargo. NDSU has the same issues getting quality home games that we do, especially with the WIU deal this year.
              Calling a bible college with around 100 students and a graduation rate < 40% a ‘real school’ seams like a stretch. Based on the highlights I saw at the time, the average intramural college team would clobber OHC. But you are correct about the reason’s NDSU has given for scheduling that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a 10 point, lead peed it away shooting 3's and forgetting about Kyle inside.

Comment

Pathetic 10 minutes in the middle of the first half. NDSU on a 24-4 run.

Comment

Don't need to be jomboy to figure out what Hendo was saying (or more accurately, wasn't saying) to the ref following the Easley travel call

Comment

Not Zeke's greatest night. He really needs to get a couple breathers instead of playing 40 minutes.

Comment

Probably one of the last guys you want taking that last shot. Tough loss.

Comment

After NDSUs over and back I think the shot clock was set at 20 for us. Why?

Comment

Is that really the best play we could come up with to end that game?

Tired of getting out-coached. Too much talent on this team.

Comment

Puzzling decision by Zeke on the last full possession when he took a 3 instead of taking it to the basket. He was getting fouled whenever he attacked.

Comment

Working...
                              X