GDT: SDSU vs St Thomas 7pm Schoenecker Arena SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU vs St Thomas 7pm Schoenecker Arena SLN

The Tommies have had a great OOC & Summit League start as they are 12-5. They are 7-0 in Schoenecker Arena riding a 6 game winning streak overall. They are currently the leader of the conference. They have 3 grad students and 1 senior in the starting lineup. The offense will be patient with plenty of ball movement that averages 15 assists/game while committing less than 10 turnovers/game. Expect a noisy crowd in the gym tonight. The Jackrabbits need to have more assists and fewer turnovers than the Tommies to get the win. Dribbling does not score as many points as passes. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

what happened to the Tommies stud freshman from last year? i thought he went to Wisconsin, but i have looked at a few of their box scores and i dont see him in there? i must not remember correctly where he ended up or did he get injured or something?

as for this game, just like i said about the WBB, i believe our MBB are about to take off and i am too superstitious to make any predictions about any one game, i fully expect the men to play very well today. if the Tommies are gonna beat us, they are gonna have to play a very good game, but they did beat us on their floor last year i am almost positive

i expect this to be a good game and a fun one to watch!! i cannot tell you how happy i am that the summit has decided to stay with the wonderful mirror schedule so that i can continue to develop my perseverance by dealing with challenges like not being able to watch both our MBB and WBB playing on the same night!!!!!!!!

Comment

Virginia is the landing spot for Rohde. The mirror schedule is the best the Summit consultants could muster. How much did they pay for that information?
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        Virginia is the landing spot for Rohde. The mirror schedule is the best the Summit consultants could muster. How much did they pay for that information?
        Thanks OH. was Wisconsin even in the conversation? i guess they had to be him being a Wisconsin kid and all but.... wow i had zero recollection of Virginia. i guess there is a Wisconsin connection with Bennett

i know some have said there are some legit reasons for the mirror schedule, but i see NONE! just laziness that is the only benefit. somebody did not have to expend any energy designing a schedule that actually made any sense. hurts teams like the Jacks with plenty of fans who will travel

Comment

It doesn't appear that the conference is going to have anything close to a team running the table like we have seen the last two seasons. It could be a year where winning your home games and going .500 on the road will put a team in the hunt to win the regular season.

Comment

https://www.midmajormadness.com/2024...-summit-league
            Here is a feel good article about the Tommies.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              It doesn't appear that the conference is going to have anything close to a team running the table like we have seen the last two seasons. It could be a year where winning your home games and going .500 on the road will put a team in the hunt to win the regular season.
              i think maybe as Jacks fans we think winning your home games is a LOT more of a given than most teams think. going undefeated at home more often than not does not happen at EVERY school.

Comment

They are good. Jackrabbits are going to need to play well.

Comment

Good half from the Jacks. Lots of energy in that building. Kyle has looked great and made some highlight plays.

Comment

St. Thomas relying on the threes, and the Jacks defending it well. Our posts really have the advantage down low. Kyle III leads with 11. Easley struggling with his shot, especially from distance.

Comment

just got home from work. trying to watch MBB game on effing midco plus. sign in and there is NO LINK for the mens game? anyone else have trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                        just got home from work. trying to watch MBB game on effing midco plus. sign in and there is NO LINK for the mens game? anyone else have trouble?
                        try this https://www.midcosportsplus.com/deta...u-vs-st-thomas

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                          Lots of energy in that building.
                          25 people in there and there’d be lots of energy.

Comment

The announcer really likes to point out these are the only two unbeaten teams in the league. It’s the 2nd and 3rd games.

Comment

Peavy to the rescue!! i thank you and so do the Midco customer service people))!!

Comment

Working...
                              X