GDT: Bobcats vs Jackrabbits 4:15pm Frost Arena SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Bobcats vs Jackrabbits 4:15pm Frost Arena SLN

The 6-8 Bobcats are led by Matt Logie who is in his first year in Bozeman. They are preseason 7th place choice in the Big Sky. Wednesday they lost to the Golden Eagles in Bozeman. Today this is the second game of a Saturday doubleheader for fans who did not travel to Frisco. The Bobcats have a conference loss by 22 to Weber State on Dec 30. There are about half of the roster members who are transfers. Many of their 6 wins were in close games. The Jackrabbits will need some Frost help to avoid the 3rd loss at home this year and get back to .500. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

feel like most of you are listening to the same pre game interview that i am, but for those who are not, Hendo says that WK will be back in the starting lineup today. did not elaborate further what the lineup will be.

Comment

Mims' trey gives Jacks lead

Comment

The "two cats under the kitchen table swatting each other" analogy has me missing that Cravens gent

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
          Mims' trey gives Jacks lead
          the optimum Hendo Offense
          guards shoot it with much better rhythm when the ball is going into the post and the guards are getting 3s on passes out of the post

Comment

Hopefully Mayo hitting from 3 is a harbinger of things to come

Comment

always love to see Mims going to the basket!! feel like he plays a much better offensive game when he does not become strictly an outside shooter. also takes advantage of him being one of our top FT shooters

Comment

i should have just kept quiet about Luke being 5 of 5 FT vs Weber(((

of course begins today 0 for 2. he is just too good for that. lack of focus since we are ahead by 16??? theoretically it is the exact same shot every time. My HS PE teacher who was a very good HS and college hoops player constantly preached technique and muscle memory. he could very consistently make 8 of 10 with his eyes closed

Comment

GREAT hustle by alvarez to take away a layup after a silly TO from the Jacks

Comment

excellent first half. good follow up, opening the second with a very strong 4 minutes. tough to stay focused for 40 minutes when you are dropping the hammer on someone and the Jacks have been pretty sloppy on the offensive end since about the 15 minute mark

still giving very good effort on D

Comment

Jacks might've broke century mark if they'd have shot better from line.

Anyone else's video repeating at certain points?

Comment

Mine is.
                        An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                        US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

i was gonna try to not mention the FTs after Lukes 0 for 2 start. dont wanna become the crazy guy who constantly talks about FTs

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post
                            Mine is.
                            here too

but i guess i should say it was quite a bit better than last time.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

here too

but i guess i should say it was quite a bit better than last time.
                              Yeah, it only happened a couple of times for me

Comment

Working...
                              X