GDT: Golden Flashes vs Jackrabbits 8:15pm Frost Arena SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    One of if not the ugliest halves of basketball I’ve seen the Jacks play in Frost ever. Our shot selection is absolutely horrendous.

Appel needs to make some bunnies.

Zeke is a black hole for the ball too often which results in him taking a too many tough shots.
    Zeke is a black hole...Luke is a black hole...WK3 is a black hole. Other than that our ball movement is fine...
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

I believe I saw USF.
      Saw that speculation. I wonder if the dude Midco showed reading the paper could tell me.

I'm thinking Jacks put the beaky flashers on lockdown this half and pull off a comeback for the ages.

Comment

Big Red was a great addition. Selfless. Versatile. Making a difference.

Comment

Easley is keeping Jacks in this

Comment

Why is our BLOB just a post ISO? We can literally do that any possession… and the worst part is defenses don’t mind.

Comment

I'm thinking neither ref crew wants to stop at Zesto on the way out of town

Comment

Was the rationale for the "offsetting" technicals that Mors said something after Freeman pushed him?

Comment

Move the damn ball.

Comment

soft refs. as tyler mentioned, it's not like he did it towards visitor's bench or any kent state player on the court

Comment

I’ve never seen Mors play this aggressive! Totally different player tonight.

The T on Kyle was absolute BS.

Comment

Kyle's dad's fired up.

Keep this up, Jacks!!

Comment

Refs must think the crowd is there to see them. Good f*cking god

Comment

Appel is almost a liability at times. Mayo hasn’t scored a single field goal half yet amidst the comeback. Credit to our underclassmen tonight.

Comment

For some reason we have resorted to the Mayo ISO offense.

Also — refs doing everything possible to keep up in this.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                                Appel is almost a liability at times. Mayo hasn’t scored a single field goal half yet amidst the comeback. Credit to our underclassmen tonight.
                                Almost? The games I’ve seen this year he’s really struggled. TO’s, forced shots,etc.

Mayo attracts so much attention he doesn’t need to score. Opens up the entire floor for the rest of the guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X