No announcement yet.

GDT: Mt Marty vs SDSU 7pm Frost Arena SLN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TeSlaa with maybe his best minutes as a Jackrabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      TeSlaa with maybe his best minutes as a Jackrabbit.
      Hopefully he's a Tesla with "hot seats" behind a paywall

Comment

The game last night was a contrast of halves. The Jackrabbits were trying to keep up on the long distant shooting in the first half. The defense was optional as it was 41 all at halftime. During halftime Hendo decided to get off the "hot seat"[] as he called for an inside game and maybe some real defense. The first 8 points in the paint in the second half demonstrates that fact. Bubz and Kalen are showing some improvement on the defensive end. TeSlaa had a great game as well. The 4 turnovers for the Jackrabbits was a good accomplishment which ought to carry over to Friday. WK3 & Mors each had a nice game. If there is something to whine about, it might be 12 assists on 37 made shots which could be why only 4 turnovers were lost due to fewer forced passes. It turned out to be a fun game in the 2nd half.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I can't remember the stats exactly, but I remember looking at my app at halftime, and the Jacks were like 4 of 13 from 3 at half. And Mount Marty was like 9 of 15 or something.

We were cold, they were hot...and that happens in these games. It's why the NCAA tournament is so fascinating.

Eventually, the talent sorts itself out.

Glad to hear TeSlaa is playing well...he got praise from whoever was doing the color commentary with Tyler last night too. I'd like to see him continue to get minutes.

Still don't really understand the Barnhart/Kyle lineup switch...but I'm not there every day... I really think WKIII has an incredible upside.

Comment

Mount Marty is not a good NAIA team so it's not great that we were tied at halftime, but the second half was much better. Hopefully it was just a case of the Jacks overlooking an inferior opponent in the first half, and not a sign of things to come. Still a win is a win, and hopefully they can build off of this.

The Lancers have already played both NDSU and USD before us. Bison won by 17, and the Coyotes won by 32.

Comment

This morning's ESPN bracketology has us as a 15 playing Houston in the first round in Omaha, so we got that going for us. (They'll never put us in Omaha.)
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Trying to watch the game on Midco Sports Plus was a terribly frustrating experience. Mostly a lot of buffering. Hopefully they get will get that issue cleaned up in a hurry.
                That said, a win is a win. Even an ugly win. The Jacks will have to play better on Friday if they are going to beat Towson, which I think they'll do.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                X