GDT: UCF vs SDSU 7pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: UCF vs SDSU 7pm

HC Johnny Dawkins is in his 8th year leading the UCF Knights. Some may recall his Duke & NBA playing days. UCF joins the Big 12 this season. They are 2-1 with their loss at #13 Miami. UCF has 9 transfers on their roster including the familiar face of Shemari Allen[UMKC]. UCF has 4 players 6'8"-7'. The Jackrabbits should be healthy outside of Matt Mims. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

There is a stream on passthaball that was creating a problem with the earlier posts.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Based on the George Mason/Charlotte game thread, I wouldn't have too high of expectations regarding the video feed.

Comment

The first game just wrapping up. The Jackrabbits likely to have a later than 7pm tip.

Comment

Sounds like a good contingent of Jacks fans on the radio feed

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            Sounds like a good contingent of Jacks fans on the radio feed
            Tyler mentioned that in the pregame.

Comment

44-43, UCF with 15:45 remaining.

Tyler indicated that Jackrabbit Nation erupted with a furor after a Barnhart jam

Comment

Easley hits his 3rd three and is fouled.

Jacks now down 54-52 w/12:03 left

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                  Easley hits his 3rd three and is fouled.

Jacks now down 54-52 w/12:03 left
                  Easley is having a great game!

Comment

What an entertaining game! Hope we can play with this energy all year long. Easley is looking great.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

Easley is having a great game!
                      Heck yeah! Saw him at HyVee the other day.

I'll let you know future player sightings to help illuminate who else might have stellar playing weeks

Comment

64-61 after Appel trey followed by UCF FG.

Both Appel and Garry have four fouls

Comment

Mayo hits pair of FTs to get Jacks w/in one (64-63)

Comment

Mors hits one of two FTs to get Jacks w/in two (66-64) w/6:10 left

Comment

i REALLY hope this FT thing is not gonna make me crazy all year(((( HOW ON EARTH can Matthew Mohrs be 2 for 6 on the year. the one skill i felt very confident that he had was the ability to shoot

Comment

Working...
                              X