X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to early brackets

https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...ld-predictions

15 seed

Not sure if an 11 seed via the playin game is in the cards this year but there is a 6 vs 11 matchup in Omaha. Otherwise if there was ever a year to hope for a 14 seed this would be it. One of the 3 vs 14 matchups will be in Omaha.

Comment

Wow!

I do not know what to think about any of this. This is the first year that I do not have any clue about the Summit League. SDSU lost 2 of their top 3 players. St Thomas lost their best player. ORU should be way down (unless they bring in several recruits). NDSU lost some. The rest of the league has a lot of question marks.

SDSU does have 7 new (from last year) players so who knows how many of them will step up? Will Apple play this year and will he be back to full strength? Does SDSU have anybody other than Mayo and Easily that can shoot the ball from outside? Will Mims recover his outside shot from 2 years ago?

I do not see a 11 seed for SDSU since ORU was a 12 with the season that they had great season. SDSU does not have enough things that I have seen to think they will be better than a team that was in the Sweet 16 (minus Obanar) 2 years ago? I hope you are right though.

Comment

Working...
      X