No announcement yet.

Post Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way I can get myself to root for the bizun.
    An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
    US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

WHY would ndsu do anything other than go to the post with Kamateros on the bench? they have two guys at least 6'10 against hayes and burchill who i believe are both 6'4

Comment

What an ending. Brutal loss for USD. They could’ve gotten the foul call to go up but the backcourt turnover was where the scales really tipped. NDSU did not impress me tonight. We will see what they look like in 24 hours.

Comment

What a game. The turnover, the missed FT, the non-foul… USD had so many chances to due us a favor in the last couple minutes. At least they made NDSU play 40 physical minutes. It was fun to be in the building for that one. I expect the same in the late game tomorrow night.

Comment

Watching the Summit final. The similarities between ORU’s men and our women are numerous. Hendo has a LOT of work cut out for him to get our program anywhere near where ORU is at right now. They are making NDSU look helpless out there.

Comment

The high level talent ebs and flows a lot more in Men’s than it does in women’s. We will be fine. We are 1 year away from going 18-0 in conference play…

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                Watching the Summit final. The similarities between ORU’s men and our women are numerous. Hendo has a LOT of work cut out for him to get our program anywhere near where ORU is at right now. They are making NDSU look helpless out there.
                if they lost nothing but Abmas it would be a huge loss, but they also lose Thompson (severely underrated, i think double figure scorer for every other team in the league), Jurgens, and Weaver, and I think Vanover. they are more willing and DO use the transfer route more than we do but that will be a TON of talent to replace

isnt it interesting that Dent dominated Vanover last time out, Nelson nor Morgan nor anyone else for ndsu can do anything against him, and we could basically do nothing against ndsu bigs

i knew there was no way DWT or anyone else for the bison would shoot like they did last night

still really trying to figure out why usd outrebounded the bison and we looked like we had never heard of boxing out before. usd did much better in the paint on both ends of the floor than we did against the bison in SLT, but we owned the bison in the paint this year. very weird matchup strangeness
                Last edited by LetsGoRabbits; 03-07-2023, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                  The high level talent ebs and flows a lot more in Men’s than it does in women’s. We will be fine. We are 1 year away from going 18-0 in conference play…
                  Amen

Comment

The Summit was not good on the men’s side this year except for mouth bob and at times us.

Comment

I’m wondering who may know how a team might get into the CBI Tournament? The CBI was started 2022 I believe??Supposedly most P5 teams are not eligible. So, if the Jack’s had last years record but finished in 2nd place in the Summit Tournament, there still isn’t any chance for postseason play because of not winning the Summit Tourney?
                      I don’t know the requirements at all. There may be 1-2 mid mayors in this years CBI…not sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by 73alum View Post
                        I’m wondering who may know how a team might get into the CBI Tournament? The CBI was started 2022 I believe??Supposedly most P5 teams are not eligible. So, if the Jack’s had last years record but finished in 2nd place in the Summit Tournament, there still isn’t any chance for postseason play because of not winning the Summit Tourney?
                        I don’t know the requirements at all. There may be 1-2 mid mayors in this years CBI…not sure!!
                        I have heard that it is a buy-your-way-in type of tournament.. Which with the Jacks not having a home court available, it was a no-brainer to not be interested this year. Zimmer and Gaskins talked about it on their last podcast. Zimmer said that an area school ( I believe he said USD ) played in it recently and said that they wouldn't do it again.

Comment

The Jacks played in it in 2014.

Here is information about the sponsors.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

The Jacks played in it in 2014.

Here is information about the sponsors.
                            Interesting!! But none of these16 teams won their respective conferences, so I’m guessing it’s mostly how competitive and wins they may have had against any P5 schools…maybe it’s mostly a computerized system…don’t know!!!

Comment

Interesting!! But none of these16 teams won their respective conferences, so I’m guessing it’s mostly how competitive and wins they may have had against any P5 schools…maybe it’s mostly a computerized system…don’t know!!!
                              Paying $27,500 is one of the most important computer "inputs," it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Paying $27,500 is one of the most important computer "inputs," it seems.
                                Money talks…BS walks!!! It’s not something the Jack’s need to do to attract athletes I would guess! We have a pretty impressive program in many ways anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X