No announcement yet.

GDT: Roos vs Jackrabbits/Military Appreciation 7pm Frost Arena Midco2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If USD beats UMKC, Does USD have the tiebreaker for the 6th seed? And therefore not play on Friday or Saturday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
      If USD beats UMKC, Does USD have the tiebreaker for the 6th seed? And therefore not play on Friday or Saturday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      It appears that the 2 wins over St Thomas by the yotes would be the deciding factor as KC has a split with those teams above in the standings. USD has splits with exception of the Tommies. The yotes would need the win over KC to move ahead of them.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

It appears that the 2 wins over St Thomas by the yotes would be the deciding factor as KC has a split with those teams above in the standings. USD has splits with exception of the Tommies. The yotes would need the win over KC to move ahead of them.
        It pains me to say it, but in this case "Go Yotes".

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Take a tylenol and lay down because your obviously not well.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post

Take a tylenol and lay down because your obviously not well.
            I realize it's a take two aspirin and call me in the morning kind of tweet, but the way they hung with the Jacks two weeks ago when they were hitting threes makes me want to avoid them in Sioux Falls.

Comment

I realize it's a take two aspirin and call me in the morning kind of tweet, but the way they hung with the Jacks two weeks ago when they were hitting threes makes me want to avoid them in Sioux Falls.
              I will be willing to cheer for the leathernecks Saturday but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                For heaven's sake, SOMEBODY tell the cheerleaders that State Cadence should have the same beat as Ring The Bells...not half of it!
                Amen! It is awful at that slow pace. It used to get everyone fired up. Now people don't even want to get out of there seats. While I'm at it, it is always played at the under 8 timeout no matter what is going in the game. Everything is too scripted now. Doesn't give an opportunity for the game production staff a chance to make the atmosphere better. In the good old days when something big happened that got the crowd into the game they would play Ring the Bells right away and go right into the State Cadence. Would really whip the crowd into a frenzy. Can we get back to that please? Kessler was around as a student in those days. The Pride plays it right at football games. Why is the "Spirit Squad" doing it so slow?

Heck, just let Keith Jensen lead it! He will nail it!

Please fix this!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

Amen! It is awful at that slow pace. It used to get everyone fired up. Now people don't even want to get out of there seats. While I'm at it, it is always played at the under 8 timeout no matter what is going in the game. Everything is too scripted now. Doesn't give an opportunity for the game production staff a chance to make the atmosphere better. In the good old days when something big happened that got the crowd into the game they would play Ring the Bells right away and go right into the State Cadence. Would really whip the crowd into a frenzy. Can we get back to that please? Kessler was around as a student in those days. The Pride plays it right at football games. Why is the "Spirit Squad" doing it so slow?

Heck, just let Keith Jensen lead it! He will nail it!

Please fix this!

SUPERBUNNY
                  Reversing the order at the under-eight, i.e. Ring The Bells followed by State Cadence (with said cadence supplied by the band) would be a HUGE improvement.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

A better option would be the yotes lose to KC and Denver beats Omaha and the yotes end up 8th and play Friday night. They lost to Denver twice. If UND wins it would be a 3 way tie but Denver still wins the tie breaker. And maybe usd ends up 9th in that case. Do lets NOT cheer for usd if we absolutely dont have to

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      GoJacks has this reported for the Senior Day.
                      Up Next
                      The Jackrabbits close out the regular season by hosting Senior Day inside Frost Arena on Saturday. South Dakota State will recognize three seniors (Alex Arians, Matt Dentlinger, Aaron Fiegen) prior to their 2 p.m. matchup against Oral Roberts.
                      Related question -- where can I snag one of these sweaters?

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

hahaha i started writing my comment apparently at the same time you did this. i stopped in the middle to answer the phone, otherwise i could have just said i agree with everything you said instead of writing much the same thing you said
                        In homage to our agreement...
                        R.jpg

Comment

Working...
                        X