GDT: UND vs SDSU 7pm Frost Arena GoJacks.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: UND vs SDSU 7pm Frost Arena GoJacks.com

1-9 FHawks come to Frost without a road win in the Summit. HC Sather has struggled to find the combination and keeping players to stay in Grand Forks. The most recent victory for UND in Frost is February 1995 and they are 0-10 against the Jackrabbits since joining the Summit. We can hope Frost Arena will maintain these streak. It is February and we can also hope Easley is game ready or at least substitute ready for this week. AA has been day to day and we can hope for his day to be shining as well. If you are able, get to Frost and support MBB. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

I think the players will respond well to being back in the home digs, and if we get Charlie and/or AA back...even better.

Comment

Are any of the home games on ESPN+ anymore?
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
        Are any of the home games on ESPN+ anymore?
        NDSU is listed with Midco2. Those games are normally on Plus or ESPN3.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I am disappointed that this game is not either on Midco or Espn + which i have both services but here again in Summit i have another paywall to watch my team. Its gotten better this year but now it's South Dakota State and Denver behind a paywall. The rest of teams i can stream with the above or they have free online through their websites i can watch by mirroring it on my tv. I sure wish they could get conference schedule on one service so it would be cheaper and easier to just watch the games. I would think it would help in selling the Summit conference. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ND-fan View Post
            I am disappointed that this game is not either on Midco or Espn + which i have both services but here again in Summit i have another paywall to watch my team. Its gotten better this year but now it's South Dakota State and Denver behind a paywall. The rest of teams i can stream with the above or they have free online through their websites i can watch by mirroring it on my tv. I sure wish they could get conference schedule on one service so it would be cheaper and easier to just watch the games. I would think it would help in selling the Summit conference. Just my opinion.
            I'm with ya buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by ND-fan View Post
              Are all UND games carried on Midco?

Comment

AA warming up.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                  AA warming up.
                  Arians and Easley both available according to Tyler on the pregame show. Neither starting, but both should play.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Arians and Easley both available according to Tyler on the pregame show. Neither starting, but both should play.
                    Great news!
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

game link - site should have one sports betting ad

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Great news!
                        Arians is about to check in

Comment

Too many empty possessions from the Jacks keeping UND in the game early.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I also came here to see why the game isn't on ESPN. It seems like that has happened a lot lately when I have time to watch a game.

Comment

Obligatory WKIII dunk call by Tyler. Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X