GDT: Mount Marty vs SDSU 8:15pm Frost Arena Midco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Mount Marty vs SDSU 8:15pm Frost Arena Midco

The 5-9 Lancers come to Brookings for an exhibition game for them. They are a member of the GPAC. It is third of 4 home games for the Jackrabbits during the OOC portion of the season. This follows the come from behind game against EWU in Frost where the "switch" seemed to click as the Jackrabbits found some intensity in their game. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Are these games on midco or espn+? There havent been many sdsu games on espn+ yet this season that ive been able to watch.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      Are these games on midco or espn+? There havent been many sdsu games on espn+ yet this season that ive been able to watch.
      Midco it is
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

In the past, if the game was on Midco, it was also on ESPN+. Has that changed?

Update: Just answered my own question. Looks like they will be on ESPN+ as well. Go Jacks!!
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

only 7 available for today. Arians hurt his ankle on his last bucket against EWU.

Comment

Originally posted by peavy View Post
            only 7 available for today. Arians hurt his ankle on his last bucket against EWU.
            Dang it; hopefully that's not a lingering injury for him

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Dang it; hopefully that's not a lingering injury for him
              It did not sound serious for AA. Charlie should be back soon as well. Lets guess the roster will be better on Monday at Tulsa.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

It did not sound serious for AA. Charlie should be back soon as well. Lets guess the roster will be better on Monday at Tulsa.
                That's great to hear, and I hope you're right.

I'd love to see Jacks become the new "Tulsa kings"

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

That's great to hear, and I hope you're right.

I'd love to see Jacks become the new "Tulsa kings"
                  It was great to see the bench get some quality playing time. There are some talented guys on the bench who were able to put some shots in the basket. That game should boost the confidence of the team with that 7 playing a good game together.

Comment

Working...
                  X