No announcement yet.

GDT: SDSU vs Montana 8pm CST Dahlberg Arena ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where’s the fight? I get it. It’s been a rough schedule. Contest somebody at the rim. As Rick Pitino once said, “Baylor and Doug aren’t walking through those doors.” There’s a long way to go this season but there needs to be more fight and less turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
      Where’s the fight? I get it. It’s been a rough schedule. Contest somebody at the rim. As Rick Pitino once said, “Baylor and Doug aren’t walking through those doors.” There’s a long way to go this season but there needs to be more fight and less turnovers.
      Agreed. Yes it’s been a long road trip but I miss the Jacks teams that bussed 1,000+ miles and still upset top 25 teams (Nate Wolters and New Mexico). This team is nothing like that for now.

Comment

Montana could shoot zero % this half and I don't think it would make any difference.

Comment

The officials definitely aren't the reason the Jacks are getting blitzed. but that Montana player coming up through the rim to block Kyle's dunk is one of the worst no-calls I've seen.

Comment

Easley down with pretty nasty ankle roll

Comment

Montana coach must think he is coaching to save his job. Still has the starters in up 30+ with 4 minutes to go.

Comment

First time in a long time I shut a men’s game off. This team is lost right now. This schedule was a mistake

Comment

Awful game but I will say mors finally started to do what we expected, especially towards the end, for those of y’all that kept watching I’m sure you saw how he was our offense the last 4 minutes and had a ton of confidence
                  The JACKEDRABBITS aren't that cute.. we can be mean too!

Comment

When has this team had time to practice!!?? Montana has had 6 days home to practice! The Jacks basically play 3 games in 6 days!!!! Thank God the travel will back off for the first time. I would guess the team has gone from mental toughness to mental and physical fatigue. Let’s see what happens in the next 3 home games. That should right the ship….if not, the season will really be long!!

Comment

81-56 and it wasn't that close with Jacks closing with a few points against their deep bench.

Comment

That was hard to watch. Don’t know that I’ve ever seen a Jacks team so out of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by TennesseeJackrabbit View Post
                          Awful game but I will say mors finally started to do what we expected, especially towards the end, for those of y’all that kept watching I’m sure you saw how he was our offense the last 4 minutes and had a ton of confidence
                          Hopefully that will give him some confidence going forward as we need any offensive spark we can find right now.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                            First time in a long time I shut a men’s game off. This team is lost right now. This schedule was a mistake
                            It's not the schedule. Most mid-majors play this kind of schedule. We played better against power 5 schools than other mid-majors.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                              I can also agree with that action. We can hope some Frost time will get this team on the trail to recovery. There is more to the problem than schedule. It can not omit any part of the team as responsible for the direction of the skid. It requires a daily response of intensity for team and coaches. Once again, I can hope for some Frost time to help in the remedy.
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post

It's not the schedule. Most mid-majors play this kind of schedule. We played better against power 5 schools than other mid-majors.
                                I disagree. This is by far the hardest schedule we've had in years. It's also not necessarily the teams we are playing but the timing of the games. We played St. Bonaventure in Sioux Falls and the next night we're in Arkansas against a top 10 team. The last three games? At Kent St then to Alabama, another team on the doorstep of the top 10, the very next night. Two days later? In Missoula MT.

It's one thing to challenge a team, but at least give them a chance. Expecting these kids to fly half-way across the country and play back-to-back nights at a high level is not a recipe for success.

Most mid-majors don't schedule like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X