GDT: SDSU vs Montana 8pm CST Dahlberg Arena ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU vs Montana 8pm CST Dahlberg Arena ESPN+

The Jackrabbits keep traveling as they land in Missoula for the final OOC road game. The Griz are 3-5 thus far in the OOC. They are the preseason #3 in the Big Sky. They have 4 returning starters and 4 transfers on the roster. #13 F 6'10" Josh Bannan is the preseason all conference player who is likely the one to watch. He is the Griz's scoring, rebounding, and assist leader. It would be fantastic if the Jackrabbits can end their tough road OOC season with a win before the home games wrap up the first part of the season. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Agreed. Would be great to end this long trip with a win.

Comment

What a schedule. One true home game to this point. It would be nice to finish it off with a win. I think we might see a little more flow tonight. Rabbits win a tight one.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Down 15-6 early. Not much offensive flow, this team has to get off to better starts.

Comment

If these turnovers don’t stop, we are going to have a really hard time winning games. Montana announcer said we are in the bottom 10 in the country for turnovers.

Comment

Finally figuring out that spending 15 seconds of every possession with Dent and Kyle trying to back their way in isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
              If these turnovers don’t stop, we are going to have a really hard time winning games. Montana announcer said we are in the bottom 10 in the country for turnovers.
              ranked 357/363 at 17.2 per game when sorted by least -> greatest. Al mentioned our NET SOS is #10 in the country. Our NET ranking is currently 138. Montana is 245.

Comment

We suck balls.
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

How the heck were we even competitive with Alabama lol, Montana is definitely getting shots to fall but I think Dakota Wesleyan could give this team a run for their money right now
                  The JACKEDRABBITS aren't that cute.. we can be mean too!

Comment

The ball movement is severely lacking as I compare to last year's team. There are too many contested shots from the one on one dribble by many players. This whooping in the first half is depressing.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The offensive foul on Dentlinger was a pretty obvious flop.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Yes, Montana is shooting the lights out. Every shot is uncontested. Bad turnovers to start the game have put this team behind the eight ball night after night. Then the opponent starts making a few shots and here you go again. Coach Hendo has a lot of work to do…

Comment

Jacks look like a team that's been on the road for a long, long time.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Fouls 9 to 2 in favor of Montana. Just indicates how much more aggressively Montana is playing than the Jacks.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

This is beyond embarrassing to be down 24 at the half to Montana. No defense, endless turnovers, poor shooting and no bench contributors is a bad recipe!

Comment

Working...
                              X