GDT: Jackrabbits vs #11/14 Crimson Tide Coleman Coliseum 7:30pm CST SEC+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs #11/14 Crimson Tide Coleman Coliseum 7:30pm CST SEC+

The Jackrabbits have a second back to back road game against a ranked team as they travel to Tuscaloosa. Last year the team played Alabama and came up short 104-88. November 27(Sunday) was the Tide's last game when they upset #1 UNC in 4 OT. This game will likely find Alabama playing fast as they are averaging 17+ turnovers as a team which is a +5 over the opponents. Hendo may need to play the bench more again if the pace is quick. Solid play by the Jackrabbits will be needed. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Alabama with 9 3’s and the first half isn’t even close to over. Tough night ahead. Down 37-17.

Comment

And just like that the Jacks show life! Easley starts knocking down 3’s and we are only down 7 at the half. Good to see a change!

Comment

Okay this is the team I thought I’d see this season! Up by 1 now! Everyone is stepping it up tonight.

Comment

Mors showed some life tonight. Thought he should have played more minutes. Tonight made me think he just needs more time to get comfortable. Saw some things from Easley that I don’t know I’ve seen before. No Appel last 2 games hurts us as well.

Not a win but a game that makes you think we are going to be fine.

Comment

Was frustrating to see the Jacks not make quick adjustments on the shooters with the hot hands. First with Clowney (made 4 straight 3's for Bama to start the game -- the freshman shot 12.5% on 16 attempts coming into the game) and then later with Sears who made 3 straight 3's. On the final of that streak for Sears, Hendo pointed on the court where he wanted Mayo to stand as Sears was bringing it up the court. Mayo didn't adjust in time. Hendo put his head down immediately after the ball was in the air and then called a TO following the swish.

The Jacks showed great fight by getting themselves back in the game after that early 20pt deficit and only committed 11 turnovers today. Hard not to be pleased by the performance considering the rare non-tourney back-to-back.

Comment

4pm tip for next Saturday's game against EWU.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Anyone heard any more info on whether Appel may redshirt?

Also, Creighton vs Nebraska today…Creighton seems to be going through a tough stretch where they are not playing well in most phases of the game. But, hopefully the Jack’s Men’s and Women’s have started to get through some of those tough phases and we can start to see much more consistency!!

Comment

This game showed me something. Team needs to stick together, and they will come out stronger. Figuring some stuff out.

Holy CRAP Alabama has some athletic guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X