No announcement yet.

GDT: Jacks vs. Stephen F. Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overall, this has the potential to be the weakest Summit League in years...

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
      Lots of potential with our team but many things that need to be fixed. I still have high hopes but our coaches and players need to make some big changes to get there.
      This. At the end of the day for us conference play is what matters…

Comment

The Jacks made a nice run in the second half when they went with four guards like last season with Mors as the post and TeSlaa and Mims in the game. Then they went back to two bigs, and Mors and Te Slaa never saw the floor again and Mims didn't return until late. Hendo seems to be determined to go with two bigs, but the ball movement was so much better with the four guards.

Comment

You have to admire a team that plays that hard on the defensive end. They kept that intensity up the whole game. Plus, they brought the defense clear out to the half court stripe. That set the tone for the game. Plus, they dominated the glass. Charlie Easley was fantastic in the loss.

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
            You have to admire a team that plays that hard on the defensive end. They kept that intensity up the whole game. Plus, they brought the defense clear out to the half court stripe. That set the tone for the game. Plus, they dominated the glass. Charlie Easley was fantastic in the loss.

SUPERBUNNY
            Never a good sign when you have more turnovers (20) than rebounds (16).

Comment

It's going to take some time this season. It just is. You don't lose Doug and Baylor and pick up where you left off.

That said, too much talent, and too much pride for them not to turn it around.

Baylor and Doug were the top 2 scorers, and the 2 who got looks when we needed a basket. The guys just have to grow into those roles. They can't just "do" them.

I still think the Rabbits have a great chance at another Summit title this year.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                It's going to take some time this season. It just is. You don't lose Doug and Baylor and pick up where you left off.

That said, too much talent, and too much pride for them not to turn it around.

Baylor and Doug were the top 2 scorers, and the 2 who got looks when we needed a basket. The guys just have to grow into those roles. They can't just "do" them.

I still think the Rabbits have a great chance at another Summit title this year.
                Facts. Baylor and Doug allowed us to play a lot more one on one because they excelled in those areas. When we needed a bucket, the ball was going to be in one of their hands.

Comment

Working...
                X