No announcement yet.

Akron 11-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video feed just started working I believe.

Comment

Yep!

Comment

Kyle with 3 buckets and Mims with back to back 3s and the jacks are up 20-13 and the zips take a TO

we have video

Comment

video is QUITE a long way behind the radio

Comment

you would think they would attack wk3 if he's got 12 points and 2 fouls, esp considering dentlinger has 2 fouls

There are a few apps out there (I use tune-in) that let you pause / delay radio to sync with video

Comment

That’s a Charlie Easley move if I’ve ever seen one!

Comment

Originally posted by peavy View Post
                you would think they would attack wk3 if he's got 12 points and 2 fouls, esp considering dentlinger has 2 fouls

There are a few apps out there (I use tune-in) that let you pause / delay radio to sync with video
                You talked me into going over to Tunein...the Akron TV audio is...um...not good...announcer's overdriving the microphone...sound mix isn't good...Tyler and the JSN sound much better.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

For whatever reason the mobile app seems to offer more feature (ie forward 30s, rewind 30s, go live, pause, etc) than the desktop app or website. There are probably other ones out there that are offer similar features outside of strictly the phone, but I haven't looked around much. The fast forward 30seconds / rewind 30seconds is nice to sync quickly with video or rewind as far as you want to relisten to things.

Comment

Akron misses a layup to win it. Overtime it is.

Comment

Overtime here we go! WOW

Comment

even espn can't believe it

Comment

Tough loss.

Comment

Didnt like that last foul call. Good effort against a tough team

Comment

Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post
                              Didnt like that last foul call. Good effort against a tough team
                              Doubted that call, and the one where they said it was last touched by Jacks at Jacks' end of the court.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Doubted that call, and the one where they said it was last touched by Jacks at Jacks' end of the court.
                                Looked like some contact on that last steal and bucket by Arians as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X