No announcement yet.

2023 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow is Fall signing day. Assume Whorton and Kraft to sign.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
      Tomorrow is Fall signing day. Assume Whorton and Kraft to sign.
      Joe Sayler from White River also to sign I assume.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post

Joe Sayler from White River also to sign I assume.
        And Gabriel Alvarez, Houston I assume…verbal in June or is he off the list now?

Comment

Originally posted by 73alum View Post
          And Gabriel Alvarez, Houston I assume…verbal in June or is he off the list now?
          Still has SDSU Commit on his Twitter and has been retweeting Jacks stuff all fall.

Comment

interesting no word and no announcement about MBB signings. the WBB signings are noted on gojacks.com

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
              interesting no word and no announcement about MBB signings. the WBB signings are noted on gojacks.com
              The MMB Twitter account states all four recruits have signed their NLI today.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post

The MMB Twitter account states all four recruits have signed their NLI today.
                i really had little doubt they did not. just found it interesting the WBB have a story on gojacks but MBB do not

also interesting they put it on twitter but as far as i saw they did not put it on instagram, but i am terrible with social media

now they are on insta but they were not when i made the first post

Comment

There's a story on Gojacks.com about the men's team's four new recruits. It looks like a great class!

https://gojacks.com/news/2022/11/9/m...ing-class.aspx

This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                    There's a story on Gojacks.com about the men's team's four new recruits. It looks like a great class!

https://gojacks.com/news/2022/11/9/m...ing-class.aspx
                    i saw it and i agree. i think this class has a lot of potential!!

the MBB article was not posted until more than several hours after the WBB article. not a problem but my question was posted somewhere during the time between them being posted

Comment

Klinkefus at the Corn Palace watching Sayler. Joe has 11 in the first quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                        Klinkefus at the Corn Palace watching Sayler. Joe has 11 in the first quarter.
                        White River (Joe’s team) won on a last second 3 pointer to win by 1. Joe got triple teamed and found his teammate for the big shot.

Excited for Joe to be in a Jackrabbit uniform.

Comment

Coach Hendo talks like Luke Appel is likely to redshirt this season because of injuries and return to action for the 2023-2024 season. Although not technically a 2023 recruit, getting Luke back for another season will add significantly to the outlook for the team.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                            Coach Hendo talks like Luke Appel is likely to redshirt this season because of injuries and return to action for the 2023-2024 season. Although not technically a 2023 recruit, getting Luke back for another season will add significantly to the outlook for the team.
                            That will make an interesting scholarship situation for next year. Losing only Alex and Dent leaves 11 with 4 signees coming in. These things usually take care of themselves, but it will be interesting to see how things work out.

Comment

After last year with Baylor I imagine that a key contributor could look to do the same. It’s a shame what NIL has created and the tampering that is happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JRFanatic View Post
                                After last year with Baylor I imagine that a key contributor could look to do the same. It’s a shame what NIL has created and the tampering that is happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Definitely. A wise fan probably will take things one year at a time from here on out - especially with non-local players that really stand out (or,perhaps, share their name with a popular condiment).

Comment

Working...
                                X