2024 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 73alum View Post

Seems like a really good kid from what I could pull up! Interesting that his 3 offers from the Jack’s, UC Riverside and SIU Edwardsville were recently although SIU offered a day after he committed to the Jack’s…Day late…Dollar short!!! Seems like a similar physique to Mayo…although he seems slim…but he has another year to grow!!
    With our 15 players for 23-24…I wonder who is not on scholarship? Also, this is our 3rd commit for 2024, so I believe Mims and Easley will have used their time and Covid year but Appel maybe has that extra year!? Be interesting to see what happens!!
    Appel played two years of JUCO, and this will be his third with the Jacks, so he will be done after this season as well.

Comment

Would assume we are looking for a power forward in the 2024 class.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
        Would assume we are looking for a power forward in the 2024 class.
        I think this class is done. With the graduation of Mims, Easley and Appel we have 3 scholarships to offer. We already have commitments from Owen Larson (PG), Stoney Hadnot (SF) and Alec Squires (C/PF). We will have 15 on the roster again next year, assuming everyone stays. So I don't think we add any more for 2024.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Appel played two years of JUCO, and this will be his third with the Jacks, so he will be done after this season as well.
          Wouldn’t Appel be eligible for a 6th year like Selland due to his medical redshirt last year or am I not correct on this??

Comment

Originally posted by 73alum View Post

Wouldn’t Appel be eligible for a 6th year like Selland due to his medical redshirt last year or am I not correct on this??
            He will be getting a sixth year just like Myah. The only difference is that Myah played 5 seasons here, while Luke played 2 at JUCO, and will play 3 here.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

He will be getting a sixth year just like Myah. The only difference is that Myah played 5 seasons here, while Luke played 2 at JUCO, and will play 3 here.
              Thanks…that clears it up for me!

Comment

[QUOTE=NorCalJack;n534518]

I think this class is done. With the graduation of Mims, Easley and Appel we have 3 scholarships to offer. We already have commitments from Owen Larson (PG), Stoney Hadnot (SF) and Alec Squires (C/PF). We will have 15 on the roster again next year, assuming everyone stays. So I don't think we add any more

many things can still happen before next year.

Comment

[QUOTE=Justwin;n534523]
                  Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post

I think this class is done. With the graduation of Mims, Easley and Appel we have 3 scholarships to offer. We already have commitments from Owen Larson (PG), Stoney Hadnot (SF) and Alec Squires (C/PF). We will have 15 on the roster again next year, assuming everyone stays. So I don't think we add any more

many things can still happen before next year.
                  Well it is pretty hard to continue recruiting players when the NCAA allows 13 Scholarships and we don't have any left. We are not talking about next year, this is a 2024 recruiting thread, not who are we going to get in the transfer portal next year thread.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

[QUOTE=NorCalJack;n534526]
                    Originally posted by Justwin View Post

Well it is pretty hard to continue recruiting players when the NCAA allows 13 Scholarships and we don't have any left. We are not talking about next year, this is a 2024 recruiting thread, not who are we going to get in the transfer portal next year thread.
                    All I meant was those kids haven't enrolled and are on campus yet.

Comment

Nice highlight tape of future Jacks PG. http://www.twitter.com/pressure_athl...44429211938816

Comment

Mark Miller
                        @WisBBYearbook
                        ·
                        10h
                        Coaches from South Dakota and South Dakota State will be in Cumberland today to check on junior Gavin Gores (6-9) of Cumberland High School. #wisbb

Comment

Commit from Jaden Jackson from Omaha Nebraska

http://twitter.com/JadenJ2024/status...63800086462534

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post
                            Commit from Jaden Jackson from Omaha Nebraska

http://twitter.com/JadenJ2024/status...63800086462534
                            Big get out of Omaha!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post

Big get out of Omaha!
                              That's two quality PG's in this class.

Comment

The official signings today.
                                https://gojacks.com/news/2023/11/8/m...L-CgWQu-hWZTHI
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X