2022-23 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post

Very dissapointing non-conference home schedule. Mount Marty?
    I would hope some of the mid-major road games become home games next year. P5 teams are highly unlikely to visit Frost. The risk of loss keeps those teams out while they can bring the home crowds through the turnstiles.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Interesting series of tweets by someone (very unofficial - 70 followers) speculating that the Jacks will play Valpo and James Madison in the Savannah Invitational (Hostilo Hoops Community Classic) based on filling in the blanks since 4 teams that have announced who they are playing. He doesn't know that our first game of the year is labeled an exhibition (so the Jacks can play three games) or that Nicholls State is the 10th team.

I guess the takeaway is that given some teams have already announced their opponents for the event, the chance we see JMU has increased.

Comment

Originally posted by peavy View Post
        Interesting series of tweets by someone (very unofficial - 70 followers) speculating that the Jacks will play Valpo and James Madison in the Savannah Invitational (Hostilo Hoops Community Classic) based on filling in the blanks since 4 teams that have announced who they are playing. He doesn't know that our first game of the year is labeled an exhibition (so the Jacks can play three games) or that Nicholls State is the 10th team.

I guess the takeaway is that given some teams have already announced their opponents for the event, the chance we see JMU has increased.
        https://enmarketarena.com/hhcclassic/
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          Thank you! Playing Towson is the best-case scenario in terms of OOC schedule. Looks like they're returning their top 4 scorers.

Comment

Jacks have added a game at Arkansas on Nov. 16th.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              That will make for a busy week as they play St Bonaventure on Tuesday at the Pentagon. Then Wednesday is in Fayetteville and back to Frost Saturday for SFA. Go Jacks!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                Thought the Jacks needed a top team on the schedule. The experience will help the team out in the conference tournament for sure

Comment

Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post

Thought the Jacks needed a top team on the schedule. The experience will help the team out in the conference tournament for sure
                  They visit Alabama again as well.

Comment

Full Schedule is out. We officially play Valpo & James Madison in Savanah.

Comment

Word is that the Jacks will scrimmage Milwaukee on Sunday at Concordia-Minnesota

Comment

Anyone know if there is an option to watch the Akron game next week(stream). I don't see anything listed. Akron links to watchespn on their site but doesn't necessarily specify which games(or sports) will be on there. Mattsarzsports.com has nothing listed for viewing options. Did I miss anything?

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
                          Anyone know if there is an option to watch the Akron game next week(stream). I don't see anything listed. Akron links to watchespn on their site but doesn't necessarily specify which games(or sports) will be on there. Mattsarzsports.com has nothing listed for viewing options. Did I miss anything?
                          game has been labeled as ESPN3 - link to the address with the particular game id
                          I believe Project-Badass mentioned last year that ESPN3 games are free although you may need to log-in with either internet provider or cable provider -- I can't recall which.

Comment

There is a special for the men's game at the Pentagon on November 15. The special is 4 tickets for $44. That is less than half the face value. I think I paid around $27-$28 when the tickets were sold the first day. The opponent will be St Bonaventure.

Comment

Originally posted by peavy View Post

game has been labeled as ESPN3 - link to the address with the particular game id
                              I believe Project-Badass mentioned last year that ESPN3 games are free although you may need to log-in with either internet provider or cable provider -- I can't recall which.
                              Thank you!

Comment

ESPN3 - requires a cable/satellite/streaming TV provider that pays ESPN to authorize ESPN3 to its subscribing viewers (warning: Directv Stream doesn't...part of why I got fubo)

ESPN+ - ESPN's own streaming service that you pay for, doesn't require cable/satellite/streaming TV provider.

I blame MBA's, accountants and lawyers, personally.

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X